Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom

Release date:
August 7, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Version - 4K Version
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

Part of Zavvi's Anime day, see more info here

11434745-1104474212604983.jpg

C8MClQQXQAQ6Tsv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Zavvi about my order not been delivered
At first they said they have on the steelbook on special order and would send me a replacement

I replied is that 100% they getting replacement stock and got a reply to that question
It is unlikely that we will be received further stock of this item.

They have agreed to issue a refund

I have the HMV exclusive slipcover with Bonus Disc so I can wait for Film Arena FAC release
I wonder how many members have not got delivery yet of the 3D Steelbook as it's seams to a good few members going by the posts in the thread

How did you get a refund from them so quickly? I was given the same standard copy and paste reply as ihategiantspiders to wait until Aug 30th and then to contact them again.....

How did you get a refund from them so quickly? I was given the same standard copy and paste reply as ihategiantspiders to wait until Aug 30th and then to contact them again.....
It's likely because of the previous order Sinbad Trilogy order that was also not delivered and was a nightmare to get a replacement sent they might have marked on my account grumpy customer :rofl::LOL:

I need that hotline! :D

On a different note, has anyone availed of this special 3D disc replacement program? Didn't @zavvi say that they had sent out 4K copies instead of the 3D edition and that a 3D disc would also be sent in compensation?

Anyone get this?

I've got the 4K steel they sent out as a replacement but they said they don't have a date on when the 3D disc will ship, only that it will ship soon.

If there's no movement on it by next week (probably Weds, after the Bank Holiday) I'm gonna ask them again and basically chase them up every week until I get it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I've got the 4K steel they sent out as a replacement but they said they don't have a date on when the 3D disc will ship, only that it will ship soon.

If there's no movement on it by next week (probably Weds, after the Bank Holiday) I'm gonna ask them again and basically chase them up every week until I get it.
OK, that's good to know. Thanks :thumbs:

I've just had a reply from Zavvi they are still waiting for Universal to ship them to zavvi then be shipped to us.

Last edited:
I've just had a reply from Zavvi they are still eating for Universal to ship them to zavvi then be shipped to us.

Good to know.

I figured it had to be something like that otherwise they would have just opened a few hundred Amarays and shipped them with the steels.

Really looking forward to watching this in 3D as the IMAX 3D was great,

Mine not arrived as well (Italy): dispatched 3 weeks ago
I asked for a refund: hope the third mail would be the last one

Ordered and already received in less than 24h the 2D steelbook from amazon ITA.

I received it before 10 days :)
Where are you?

Last edited: