Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
I just called my local BB with the SKU and they say they do have about 20 of them and they will be put out tuesday. I am going to the BB by my job to pick up underworld and hopefully they will get a shipment in before then if not I am going to go to the one by my house after work. I won't organize a GB but I will try to buy as many as I can on Tues for the forum.

Kinda gives you hope for Sherlock Holmes in SB format :D

at which point Medhi will have a heart attack

I'll stop by the 3 BB downtown will check those tomorrow.
Hopefully I can get them for $5 instead of full price.

Picked it up for $5 after about 15 min with different people. They agreed with me on only paying the down payment amount just like The Muppets case. Eventually the 3 of them figured out how to override the price. :D

So I had some issues at my bestbuy trying to pick this up for $5.00 The supervisor refused to override the system saying that this one works a little different then the Muppets Cases. So good luck to everyone because this will definitely be tough. The sku doesn't even come up on the website. This might end up being in-store only.
I guess if worse comes to worse you can always prepay and just return the bluray once you pick it up since it's paid for already then you can get the steelbook for free. Definitely a pain in the arse to do it this way.

i bought some ... all reserved now tho ... btw, HOLY PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET! It doesnt ring up right so of course the clerks try to charge you full price ... then you say you only wanna spend $5 for now ... then they have to get manager ... in which manager isnt too pleased you're buying more than one.

i had to tell them there was a possibility my family would be moving and my 3 copies were for my "brothers" and I ... so I got them for the $5 advertised. Pre-orders are good for that location only so the moving bit helps them understand I didnt want to pay full amount based on that criteria.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

forgot to say, I think CA will get this too ... the back paper slip has a CA rating logo on it as well.

Might be CA will have discs inside at release if it doesnt show up as a pre-order empty case edition by Tuesday.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

[/COLOR]forgot to say, I think CA will get this too ... the back paper slip has a CA rating logo on it as well.

Might be CA will have discs inside at release if it doesnt show up as a pre-order empty case edition by Tuesday.

YES! I hope this is true. :scat:

So i this steelbook gonna be a limited release? I grabbed a couple extra. not sure if i should keep or try and trade/sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i this steelbook gonna be a limited release? I grabbed a couple extra. not sure if i should keep or try and trade/sell.

with clean front and back and inside ... I think it'll be multi Country ... since all they gotta do is throw on diff paper insert. Might be NA only ... we'll see.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

ITEM IS NOW IN COLLECTION MANAGER!

Reactions: KrazyKush