Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
It Looks fantastic, I havent seen the movie yet but the steelbook is very nice!:) I need to try and get hold of one somehow!

The movie itself is total crap...IMO worse than the first one. But, the Steelbook looks awesome to me so I must get one. Maybe I'll just put my copy of Thor in it to make up for it.

just had a look on amazon france and the picture they are showing does suggest that this is a steelbook, the price is in line with some of there other steelbooks that are not mentioned. I might have to take a chance on this. have fun

so is anyone want a GB???

I just stopped by my local BB and they got about 20++
I grabbed 10 just to try and see how it rang up. They asked me what version (2d or 3d) of the blu-ray that I want. But instead of the $5, the system charge you the $5 deposit, plus the $$ of the movie upfront. I tried to explain to the cashier how these cases works like the previous pre-order (Lion King, The Muppets). They were very helpful btw, which is something I see rarely lol. Anyway, the cashier tried to void the movie and the system accept the $5 just fine.

If any of you wanted the case, it is $5 + 6% tax = $5.30.
You guys later then decide when you can get your movie in your country and put it in the SB.

heres pics:

Swinging up to my Best buy on my lunch to look for this and then also to see if I can have them set me aside a copy of Underworld for tomorrow (riding my bicycle tomorrow would be so nice if they could set me aside a copy then I pick it up on Wednesday when I have the car, I am training for a Half Ironman next year so i commute the 20 miles roundtrip into work several times a week, and can't begin to fear how much a steel would get dinged on a ride like that, luckily the Best Buy is only a mile from work and I can just leave it in my office until I have the car).

Reactions: Wreck
Well that was a disappointment, told that they are in transit and it will be 3-5 days before they have them in the store.

Wow... My wife stopped by on her way home from class, and the girl at the register refused to just charge for the $5. Wife manned up and demanded the manger come over and do something about it because the box says $5 pre-order on it, and that's the only reason we wanted the special boxing. Next thing I hear the cashier says she got it working. Pffftttt.....who do they think they're messing with??

Starting to already see these pop up on ebay with people asking $20-40 ughhhhh some people disgust me. Go to the stores clean them out so you can try and charge 4x's or more what you paid for them.

Glad I live somewhere where we don't see this happen a lot and I can grab steels when we actually get them at Best Buy.

Wow... My wife stopped by on her way home from class, and the girl at the register refused to just charge for the $5. Wife manned up and demanded the manger come over and do something about it because the box says $5 pre-order on it, and that's the only reason we wanted the special boxing. Next thing I hear the cashier says she got it working. Pffftttt.....who do they think they're messing with??

Good thing she went instead of you....:hilarious:...JK

Starting to already see these pop up on ebay with people asking $20-40 ughhhhh some people disgust me. Go to the stores clean them out so you can try and charge 4x's or more what you paid for them.

Glad I live somewhere where we don't see this happen a lot and I can grab steels when we actually get them at Best Buy.

Tell me about it... The ebay wants $30 to $40 plus shipping. Im glad FS have this film :)