Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that sucks. I very much doubt i'll get the tripack unless the price is just right and I can't decide between the different versions, because I like them all in different ways. My least fave is probably the "normal" slip, but even that has a certain charm and I'm sure it will be lovely quality. Dammit. What would make the 1/4 slip nicer, would be if it was lengthened slightly on the right side, to cover the white text. I also think the lenti could've used better images, but again, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Dammit.

I would prefer to get the lenticular slip but with GB so close I doubt we'll see a vid of it. So to play it safe I'd like to get the full slip..need that gb time!! Freaking out :/

Reactions: satanclaus
So No. 1 - 500 of each edition will be in the box set? Damn, that's one way of selling the tripack fast and for those that want low #s. I'm fine if I can get the Lenticular or Full slip, no matter the number:D

Wow. Everything looks amazing. Loving the "Asian style" of steelbook packages. (HD, NOVA, PA, Kimchi, BF)

I need the get both the lenti and the full and decide once in hand.

I see Nov 5th is the GB date, but does anyone know what time?

Wow. Everything looks amazing. Loving the "Asian style" of steelbook packages. (HD, NOVA, PA, Kimchi, BF)

I need the get both the lenti and the full and decide once in hand.

I see Nov 5th is the GB date, but does anyone know what time?

Those 5 are making a severe damage to our bank accounts.. The competition is upping the quality of these releases.

I hope the GB on single editions are not simultaneous..
Same here.

Would be much better to have each edition done at a separate time, similar to how Frozen was handled.

I'm guessing the order limit will be 1-2 per copy? And 1 for the tripack?

this is one of my favourite movies of all time and loving this release - i am new to the forums and hopefully can get in on the GB when it opens without creating to many useless posts