Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up mine yesterday, so they did hold it for me. must admit I didn't check whether there were any out

I think I saw some out on one of the front displays as I went in. Also saw a few copies of Edge of Tomorrow in the main film section, but I didn't want to take any chances with either.

Why do companies put nice artwork on 3D discs and leave the standard 2D discs plain blue and boring!?! It's like that on just about every 3D film I have :wtf:

Yes this is a horrible trend movie studios keep doing regularly, the new X-Men imports I have had disc artwork for a change for 2D and 3D. For this reason I like my Arrow Films discs more, they actually put artwork on discs and the same with Shout Factory Amarays I have.

I passed on the new Godzilla Steelbook, I wish they went with a better poster image.

Shame I couldn't find this in Kingston's HMV.
Wanted to get another steelbook along with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and it'd been in stock every other time I went :dunno:

PKAVFC is the lenti custom made by yourself? Looks awesome. Don't understand why we don't get more steelbook s with them in the UK? Maybe the Zavvi Avengers exclusive will help change that?

All of the HMV steels available in the latter part of last year (Xmen, Godzilla, DOTPOTA etc) are always in plentiful supply in the Plymouth branch whenever I go in.