Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems every time I join a group buy the UK version is announced ah well get both as this will have 3D while the future shop one doesn't.

YAY for finally being announced in the UK!!
BOO for being with bloody HMV!!! I realise i'm in the minority, but I bloody hate HMV.

Edit: Also, they've gone with the totally crap artwork.

My sentiments exactly, no need for 3D on the cover. Keep that on the slip if needs be!

Happy we are getting a steel but I hate that artwork (might look better in hand) and have they not learned to take of the giant 3D!!!

It's great that hmv are getting back into the steelbooks again, just shame I have to use a gb for them or drive 40mins on a sat to get one. As for the look I love the photo there using but as all on here said hate that there is a big as he'll 3d on it. Keep it on the side and slip

I'm still going to get it. As I really wanted there to be a UK release for this movie… In the cinema, I thought it was GOOD, but since then, i've had a big urge to re-watch it, so I'm pretty excited to get this one.

Does anybody know a price and release date yet?

Going to pre order this and dawn of the planet of the apes tomorrow. Can't wait to hear that roar again and see godzilla smash some buildings.