Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please always report a post if you feel it needs the staffs attention... replying to them yourself will often cause the thread to derail even further.

@Ben Hollick posts are fine since he's not spamming the same thing over and over again and his posts are longer than just a few words. We welcome all old and new members to share their thoughts and excitement. Thanks! :)

Guys, please always report a post if you feel it needs the staffs attention... replying to them yourself will often cause the thread to derail even further.

@Ben Hollick posts are fine since he's not spamming the same thing over and over again and his posts are longer than just a few words. We welcome all old and new members to share their thoughts and excitement. Thanks! :)

30 odd posts in one day then ..nothing. Quiet as an angel's fart now. Moody if you ask me.

Reactions: Ultron96
30 odd posts in one day then ..nothing. Quiet as an angel's fart now. Moody if you ask me.
That's just how it goes sometimes mate. Obviously we'd love for every member to be constantly active, but we can't always expect that from people. HDN's group buys are the best/safest around, so it's understandable that some folks are here mainly for that reason.

In regards to @Ben Hollick existing posts... they still don't qualify as spam as they're on topic and he's expressing his opinion in more than just a few words. Also, as far as I can see they were all spread out over a few days rather than just the one. I agree that it would be nice to see him continuing to share his thoughts in the release threads though. ;)

Reactions: Blu-devil