Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine at 2pm from dhl downside is that the thing that holds the Bluray was broken so i placed it were the dvd was. But it was in perfect condition US to Ireland the sound is excellent and the tail is awesome

Just to help out my local Ninjas in California!!
All Fry's are sold out (Fountain Valley, Anaheim, City of industry)
All FYE's are sold out ( Anaheim, Montclair, Montebello)

Don't want you guys driving around wasting gas in this heat!! :mad:

I saw 2 copies yesterday at FYE. If someone needs one let me know and I can pick it up at cost. Price showed as $34.99

Reactions: Jb162009
Im strictly steelbook but this edition of Godzilla could not be passed up. This is next level metal packing for blurays. If all Futurepaks were released with this type of quality I would gladly purchase. The sound pack is a bit cheesy but the fact that they were able to incorporate it into a metal bluray case is amazing. Very happy to have this on my collection.

Im strictly steelbook but this edition of Godzilla could not be passed up. This is next level metal packing for blurays. If all Futurepaks were released with this type of quality I would gladly purchase. The sound pack is a bit cheesy but the fact that they were able to incorporate it into a metal bluray case is amazing. Very happy to have this on my collection.

I feel the same way buddy. If Steelbook does not start steeping up their game with better quality. I am switching to Futurepak

Amazon plays roulette with its prices all the time, keep it in your cart, maybe it comes back down. Perhaps it was decided at the last minute that only xxxx retailers would get them, or that they would not be in store but rather only for shipping. Was not tracking this one, but sometimes Best Buy's 'sold out online' is a status they assign if it's not available. Plot thickens....

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: steel888 and Ricker