Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
EPIC pics @DADDYCOOL187 and @PunkNinja! :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs:

I should be receiving mine today or tomorrow!!! :ohno: :D F**K YEAH! :cool: :woot:

And I agree, this is too DAMN AWESOME to keep sealed, I'll be ripping off that shrink wrap as if it was a dress! And I'll be talking dirty as I open her up! :naughty: Oh yes... I just went there! :D :p :hilarious:

:rofl:

This is definitely one that needs to be nekkid at all times. :naughty:

The embossing is unreal. This is definitely a whole new level of collectible metal cases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Mine arrived today too - no dents luckily although hundreds of hairline scratches cos of the damn fine gloss! My ocd must have gone down slightly as im not crying and on the phone to Amazon customer service asking for another :woot:

Its a beauty regardless

The flip tray inside mine is also broke so asked Amazon if they can help - if not anyone know where else i can get one from? Knowing Amazon theyll send a replacement although ive clearly said i wont require one!

:rofl:

This is definitely one that needs to be nekkid at all times. :naughty:

The embossing is unreal. This is definitely a whole new level of collectible metal cases.
@steel888 LMFAO!!! :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious: Nekkid Indeed! :woot: :p

Remember dude, we want videos ;)
@DADDYCOOL187 I'll do my BEST to keep my videos family friendly and "Safe for Work"! :ohno: But I warn you, it may get a little... R-Rated! :naughty: (I just might have to edit them, add BLEEPS and blur out a few explicit scenes! :emb:)

:woot: :D

@steel888 LMFAO!!! :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious: Nekkid Indeed! :woot: :p

@DADDYCOOL187 I'll do my BEST to keep my videos family friendly and "Safe for Work"! :ohno: But I warn you, it may get a little... R-Rated! :naughty: (I just might have to edit them, add BLEEPS and blur out a few explicit scenes! :emb:)

:woot: :D

:rofl::LOL:

I believe this one will be what kicks off @bloodsnake007 's new risque collection series, simply known as the Big F#@!ing O Collection. :naughty::oohyeah::photo:

does anybody else have a large sticker on the inside artwork on the right side? Its under the plastic so I cant remove it.

I had a member help me out this so better be worth all the pain it was to get I almost said screw and skipped it but you guys kept talking it up. You're all a bunch of enablers.