Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thing. It's big, heavy and has loads of detail. Photos don't do it justice.

20141001_194037-jpg.104533

20141001_193958-jpg.104532
@Lester Beautiful Pics my friend! :drool: That's LOVELY!!! :kiss: My wife called me at work a little while ago and told me I received a large package in the mail!!!!!!! :ohno: She didn't open it but said, "it's from Amazon and I don't understand the language!" LOL! :LOL: :hilarious: It must be from Germany! :emb: :D :rofl: Screw my job, I'm going home early!!! :woot:

Reactions: chunk and Lester
F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: YAY!!!!!!!!! :woot:

My EPIC Ultimate Edition from Germany has found a new home!!! :drool: This is such a special occasion that I created a video! :thumbs: This Edition has popped my Unboxing Video Cherry!!! :emb: :D

popcorn2.gif

@bloodsnake007
OMG!!!!! POUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MOST! EPIC! UNBOXING! VIDEO! EVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I couldn't stop laughing... first, one handed video trying to open the box... then the "Hey babe" and her looking at you "Turn that *** off!!!" face...
After that, say "hi" to the dog... next, throw the box on the poor thing... :p
Then, switch the camera to showcase the box... oops.. instead we get lady in her panties... :p :p :p

And finally, you swearing in joy all the way thru the video... boy, that made my day!!!! :D :D :D
And when you start your Youtube channel, I subscribe day one! :)

DAMN Perverts! :mad: LOL! :rofl:
1_4_103.gif

@bloodsnake007
OMG!!!!! POUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MOST! EPIC! UNBOXING! VIDEO! EVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I couldn't stop laughing... first, one handed video trying to open the box... then the "Hey babe" and her looking at you "Turn that *** off!!!" face...
After that, say "hi" to the dog... next, throw the box on the poor thing... :p
Then, switch the camera to showcase the box... oops.. instead we get lady in her panties... :p :p :p

And finally, you swearing in joy all the way thru the video... boy, that made my day!!!! :D :D :D
And when you start your Youtube channel, I subscribe day one! :)
LMFAO! :rofl: :D :woot:

MOST! EPIC! POST! EVAAA! :hilarious:

• Informative
Reactions: chunk and ocielz
@bloodsnake007

Today's news:

"Franky found playing with his big package in front of his wife and dog"

:hilarious: great pics and video amigo. I could hear the pure joy and happiness in your voice! :LOL:

Our wives just dont understand!! Now, had there been a pair of new heels in there...! :) :cool:

Really pleased you got it and your happy with it. (I can just imagine Alyssa on the couch and you in bed, smiling, next to your godzilla!) :hilarious:

Great start to my day, congrats Amigo :scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007