Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015 - Live Sat April 4th, 2015 at 12pm GMT
Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Gran Torino

gran.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to buy it at this price. If it drops further, oh well. It's the second time I've upgraded this steel (DE -> US -> UK). Hopefully a glossy version comes out at some point so I can upgrade again!

I'm willing to buy it at this price. If it drops further, oh well. It's the second time I've upgraded this steel (DE -> US -> UK). Hopefully a glossy version comes out at some point so I can upgrade again!
If you add this and any other 2 titles in Zavvis flash sale to your basket on zavvi.de and use code BLU3 you get 15% off the three :thumbs:

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Don't know if anybody has noticed this, but the disc looks to be a rental disc!! I know it says for sale also, but they don't usually have both statements in them! Not what ive seen at least!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435691866.054819.jpg

Don't know if anybody has noticed this, but the disc looks to be a rental disc!! I know it says for sale also, but they don't usually have both statements in them! Not what ive seen at least!View attachment 171206
That's normal and standard
Note its not always listed on the actual Blu-ray Discs but sometimes it is
Most of the time its on the back of a Blu-ray cover if its Rental or Resale only
If its not listed then its for both Rental and Resale

When its a Blu-ray that's rental only it will say rental only
When its a Blu-ray that not rental it will say not for rental
When its a Blu-ray for both it says Rental and Resale

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
That's normal and standard

When its a Blu-ray that's rental only it will say rental only
When its a Blu-ray that not rental it will say not for rental
When its a Blu-ray for both it says Rental and Sales
Never noticed that before, and I'm very much into my blu Rays, so quite surprised I've never spotted it in the past.

For a split second I thought they chucked in a dodgy ex rental disc!![emoji38][emoji38]

Reactions: levi and paulboland
don't know if this is the same as french one but I saw one copy in my FNAC store and wow it's a fantastic steelbook, matte finish w/ embossing all around eastwood face + title I believe

available on amazon.fr as well for 13 €

cheers :p

My French one arrived today courtesy of Amazon.fr.

Debossed name and title, embossed outline of his head etc. Really cool, nice price (only £9); got to be the best steel for this title anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
Thought I'd add a few comparison pics alonside the other edition.

Zavvi on the right has a much more golden title.
DSC01033 (Medium).JPG

DSC01034 (Medium).JPG

Back art is more centered on the Japanese release (on the right in this one)
DSC01035 (Medium).JPG

You can see more of the legs in the Japanese inside art and there's a whole character cropped from the Zavvi one.
DSC01043 (Medium).JPG

Overall the Zavvi one wins it for me with the debossing and the stronger matte finish :thumbs:

Last edited: