The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
@zerox39 posted this is the FS thread, and also posted a picture on Instagram of the GOTG steelbook in a box, You can only see 1 corner but looks to be the Same finish and embossed

When watching closely on that vague picture it also looks like that the title isnt embossed, just printed. So probably it will have the same deboss/emboss as the rest of the releases, and hopefully the same treatment.

When watching closely on that vague picture it also looks like that the title isnt embossed, just printed. So probably it will have the same deboss/emboss as the rest of the releases, and hopefully the same treatment.

I was thinking when I posted it that it doesn't look embossed but printed, only time will tell.

And ............cancelled. Still not sold on this design. Definitely will get a Wal-Mart exclusive slip. Not sure on the textbook. Perhaps the nova exclusive

Oh my god, the inside art! The only good thing about the design was the colorful character inside art in the UK steel, and the US gets more of the cassette design instead.

I was excited for that inside too. What could've been the only redeeming part about this release. Nope.

Wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: arman and lolwut
Meh, I'm having some serious doubts about this one now. Extremely inferior inside art and the finish seems to be just as poor as the other releases, or is it the same????

Reactions: lolwut