digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a guess, but you didn't have a walkman in the 80's did you ? Or decorate it with stickers ?

This may be an over-generalisation, but I'm thinking this is going to be most appreciated by those who are around the age of 40.
A walk-what??!?!!
In all seriousness though, can't say I did- Think the first portable music system I owned was a Discman, followed by a MiniDisc player- and a great investment that was (cough cough)
I'm 30 Years of age for the record and remember my older sisters owning Walkman's (is the plural Walkmen??!!?! Who knows...) and did used to make my own mixtapes before the advent of recordable CD's etc...
Anyway, I digress- Just don't feel this artwork!!!! The front was slowly growing on me, but just can't appreciate the back art at present...

well being 39 i very much owned one in the 80,s and even though it may not be the best looking case,
this does remind me of the good old days,its a most welcome change,,
and puts a smile on my face everytime i look at it, so i am for it,,

Last edited:
Add me into the minority of people who actually like this. My only complaint is...once again...no title on the spine. I think when I started posting regularly on here I brought an unknown curse with me that causes certain Steelbooks to have blank spines.:ohno:

In the 80 's? I had a walkman in the 90's! It's kind of growing on me but still feel a bit underwhelmed by it. If it's embossed it will probably look quite good.

i like the back.

i think what will make or break this steel is the finish. how they use embossing, if they spot gloss it, how they use silver/grey...

it could either be something unique and interesting, or an unmitigated disaster

Love the design and preordered two of them.
On this one I actually like the fact there's no title, which would've ruined the "walkman" look of it.
I do hope there's gonna be another steelbook with the movie poster, though.

Reactions: Bagman99