tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up to their forums and have no idea how it works on there. Can anyone on here tell me how their GB works and how I get involved?

All you have to do is wait for the GB to open on Sunday, and post in it what you want and to what country

Hope that helps :)
Also, get your post count up. Think it's 20 to open the GB forum.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Butz2k
The Group Buys for this title on here are closed at the moment. They are filled up. If they're able to get more copies, they will people know in here.

GB for HDN is closed now buddy

OK thanks guys, gutted I missed out on this. What are the chances of them getting more?? And what are the other ways, going on Blu-Fans website or is this already sold out there too?

Also can you explain what each version is like? I'm only used to normal steelbook and slip covers

3 Versions: Double Lenticular Slipcase (Ultimate Edition), Full Slipcase & 1/4 Slipcase

OK thanks guys, gutted I missed out on this. What are the chances of them getting more?? And what are the other ways, going on Blu-Fans website or is this already sold out there too?

Also can you explain what each version is like? I'm only used to normal steelbook and slip covers

3 Versions: Double Lenticular Slipcase (Ultimate Edition), Full Slipcase & 1/4 Slipcase

The Ultimate Edition and Groot/Rocket Slipcases are three sided slipcases that are open on the side. The Ultimate has 2 lenticulars attached, one on each side. The Groot/Rocket version has a lenticular on the front. The 1/4 slip is just a regular 1/4 slip.