tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how i feel about this one. The NV full slip is sooooooo beautiful in hands. Will be difficult to top that! But the good thing is that this one has exclusive steelbook artwork. For those who like to own more than one edition per movie is a nice opportunity.

@Sollozzo I feel same way man. The steelbook on this is way too nice. I was at first thinking of getting the 1/4 slip and sticking it in NV's full slip and selling the wwa steel lol. But then the UE is appealing if they make the lenticulars with depth the CA1. I figure nova full slip can fetch most of the cost of blufans release, I'm not the one to own a lot if copies of a movie and recently laid off...decisions :/

@apsmith21 @CasuallyDressed yeah...the only booklet I have is Jack reacher, all Chinese too!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
sorry to hear @nicblue about your job, hope it is for the better...sorry mate :( this is not easy...especially trying to navigate into our collection addiction,

I guess you trying to just stick to one release, but you cannot let go of the WWA if it is the Taiwan version you own, if it is any other one dump it it's ok :p

No sir it's not @Actarus luckily I'm still at home going through college :) so it's not as hard as it could be. Thanks for your kind words.

This steel is too beautiful to pass up honestly. I'll think of something :)

No sir it's not @Actarus luckily I'm still at home going through college :) so it's not as hard as it could be. Thanks for your kind words.

This steel is too beautiful to pass up honestly. I'll think of something :)

oh happy to hear !!!!! but indeed it is too beautiful to pass ^^ ... but the Taiwan should not let me sold !!!!! it is the 2nd best release of the GOTG IMO.....I like the lenti of GOTG nova but it is same steel worldwide and they used the cd cover artwork so it doesn't feel that different as the Taiwan does....

Reactions: nicblue
You got the basics right.

But personally, I would have taken the base image and set it a bit higher . Also I would set the title of the movie a tad higher. Overall idea is to create depth with extending the shadow which is dropped from the moon.

The focus shouldn't lie on the title, but on the artwork (the lead characters).

But that's just me.... ;-)

Love seeing other people's work.
From Kevin:

UPDATE:

The front of UE lenti.

let's dance

I just hate it when I get things right.

;-)