Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ! Got my yesasia order today.
THIS SLIP !!! :scat: :scat: EEK! EEK! :LOL:

This looks so much better in hands. Unbelievable!!

But the yesasia order got a small sticker around the corner. Doesnt know if th jsdvd one got the same. Some TW Letters + 2013 ( 3D + 2D ) + Barcode
Wont remove it, dont wanna risk to damage it :hilarious:

uzf9pwfi.jpg

But the yesasia order got a small sticker around the corner. Doesnt know if th jsdvd one got the same. Some TW Letters + 2013 ( 3D + 2D ) + Barcode

uzf9pwfi.jpg

Me too, got small sticker like you. Unboxing + :movie:

uzf9pwfi.jpg

That small sticker is found on all the products purchased from YesAsia. JSDVD would never stick anything from their side on the steelbooks. That is why I like getting steels from them plus their packaging is also bulletproof just like Kimchi :scat:

As for the sticker, you can easily lift it off depending upon the shrink wrap used. It comes off the Japanese shrink wraps without any effort, can't say for this. Maybe you can try to lift it off slightly and if you think it's smooth then just peel it off.

P.S. Just :ordered:. I don't know how I could miss it earlier
EEK!

That small sticker is found on all the products purchased from YesAsia. JSDVD would never stick anything from their side on the steelbooks. That is why I like getting steels from them plus their packaging is also bulletproof just like Kimchi :scat:

As for the sticker, you can easily lift it off depending upon the shrink wrap used. It comes off the Japanese shrink wraps without any effort, can't say for this. Maybe you can try to lift it off slightly and if you think it's smooth then just peel it off.

P.S. Just :ordered:. I don't know how I could miss it earlier
EEK!

you wont be sorry :)
My copy has been proudly placed on display next my Play.com IM steels :scat:

Congrats on your TW triplets buddy....:thumbs:

I guess it's an Asian three some tonight!!! :hilarious:

Don't forget to add your pictures to the TW Steelbook thread Rain...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Rainmaker
What happened to this item on JSDVD? It disappeared from the list of steelbooks. Can't even find it searching Hansel & Gretel. Doesn't even show OOS.:wtf:

Reactions: The Rainmaker
What happened to this item on JSDVD? It disappeared from the list of steelbooks. Can't even find it searching Hansel & Gretel. Doesn't even show OOS.:wtf:

Oh man, you are scaring me now. I had almost decided to order another copy from them in a day or two EEK! :ohno:

I've even stopped buying from YA as the shrink wraps of all their steels have lots of shelf wear and minor tears.

Hope the link starts working again :ohno: