Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, you are scaring me now. I had almost decided to order another copy from them in a day or two EEK! :ohno:

I've even stopped buying from YA as the shrink wraps of all their steels have lots of shelf wear and minor tears.

Hope the link starts working again :ohno:

Did you try looking for it on JSDVD? This is the second time I encountered this. I find it very puzzling.

Did you try looking for it on JSDVD? This is the second time I encountered this. I find it very puzzling.

Yeah, I did right after you posted about the new development. But it only shows a "X" mark there. I even tried to access the page via my Wishlist and it's the same story.

I've seen it happen with other steels also, but the link starts working after a few days. So, let's wait. If it doesn't happen, I'll send them a mail and let's see what they say about it.

Reactions: Real Steel
Anyone have any actual spine pics? The only real spine pic I see looks like a slip covering the spine.

Also, what does the back of the actual steel look like?

Haha I'm just laughing coz you bought one! Hell no, that's a great price dude! [emoji1]

Thang God for that, I thought I'd done something stupid :)

I know it seemed reasonable after you said about £25

I'm just a crazy collector - I can see Mum looking down on me and saying you'll never change. I say this as at the side of me is her Welsh dresser crammed with her Delft, Arthur Wood and some very nice Japanese andChinese pottery - Like Mother like Son :)

This is pretty much a worthless Steel.

By far as a package, this is the best version IMO. However, the current pricing in secondary markets is a function of the popularity of the movie and not the steel. The days of steels maintaining / gaining value over time are no more. The motto is......" on to the next one".