Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
I can't believe I still haven't got my copies. Stuck at Frankfurt since 6/5. Not even a letter from customs office.

Question: If the package gets send back for some stupid reason, will Tony ask why I didn't accept it or will he simply refund me and put the content back on sale? Obviously I don't want this to happen. Don't know if it helps to contact him in advance, as a precautionary measure.

That´s sucks, did you try to call them?

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Yes, I did. But they only have a computer-driven answering protocol, so I did not get in touch with a real person. Maybe there's a different number I could use, I have to check. I did file an inquiry for the whereabouts of the package already. @Hereticz

I too think it's still stuck in customs. Never waited so long for notification, though. Makes me worried... @sunnyx

Oh well, it turns out the parcel has been sent back to Korea today. For some unknown reason it was not processed for three weeks and therefore couldn't be delivered to me. Only when the storage time was up the international parcel center decided to quickly act so that it would catch its flight back to South Korea. :rolleyes:

Now I hope I can work something out with Tony, for a second try.

Oh well, it turns out the parcel has been sent back to Korea today. For some unknown reason it was not processed for three weeks and therefore couldn't be delivered to me. Only when the storage time was up the international parcel center decided to quickly act so that it would catch its flight back to South Korea. :rolleyes:

Thats bad news, sorry to head buddy. Strange customs would just hold onto a parcel and then return it after 3 weeks? Does it not say if custom charges have been raised?

• Thanks
Thanks @sunnyx . At least I know what's happening, now. Before it was just "somewhere", but nobody could tell me where the parcel exactly was.
The guy from customer service I called today told me they didn't have any record why it was not processed. Only the original sender will be able to tell me once he gets the package back. There will be a note with the reason for returning the goods attached to the package.

Maybe your postman didn't leave a card to collect it from the local delivery office?

• Thanks
Maybe your postman didn't leave a card to collect it from the local delivery office?

From what CleverLogin is saying the parcel appears to be in the international depot. So it never made it to the local post office to be out for delivery. Somewhere a long the lines the parcel was not processed from the international --->national depot. That's why I asked about if customs charges were being raised and it was stuck there, mishandled, and then just return it back to Korea.

• Thanks
From what CleverLogin is saying the parcel appears to be in the international depot. So it never made it to the local post office to be out for delivery. Somewhere a long the lines the parcel was not processed from the international --->national depot. That's why I asked about if customs charges were being raised and it was stuck there, mishandled, and then just return it back to Korea.

Maybe the address on the label got faded or battered. Long time back, Kimchi used to stick recipient address label on the bottom right corner. Many times, the corner got battered during transit messing up part of the address label. Once the postie said, consider myself lucky that we are delivering this to you despite the bad state of the address label.

• Thanks
Thanks @sunnyx . At least I know what's happening, now. Before it was just "somewhere", but nobody could tell me where the parcel exactly was.
The guy from customer service I called today told me they didn't have any record why it was not processed. Only the original sender will be able to tell me once he gets the package back. There will be a note with the reason for returning the goods attached to the package.

I am really sorry to hear that :blackeye: this is a Horror Story for any Collector :ohno:

The darn shipping journey makes me get older 10x faster :ugh:

• Thanks

Hope everything end up well and you can receive your parcel back safe and sound..

• Thanks

Sorry to hear that buddy (n) How's your luck when dealing with Tony? Hope everything works itself out and you receive your package soon.

• Thanks

Happened before indeed, but not this time. I went to my two local post offices twice in the last two weeks, asking for a package stored for me - nothing.

Exactly this. I forgot to answer your question about customs charges... none were raised, at least I never got any letter telling me to show up at the local office with documentation. I called them, too, but they also told me they didn't get any package on behalf of me.

Maybe the address on the label got faded or battered. Long time back, Kimchi used to stick recipient address label on the bottom right corner. Many times, the corner got battered during transit messing up part of the address label. Once the postie said, consider myself lucky that we are delivering this to you despite the bad state of the address label.

That's actually a pretty good hint. I remember now some parcels from Korea arrived with an odd extra address sticker on them. Could very well be those were from Kimchi.
So maybe... by mistake the original address field got covered with one of the many extra stickers international packets receive during their journey. The little extra address sticker got lost (or never was on the parcel). They didn't know what to do with it and eventually returned it.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and sunnyx
Sorry to hear that buddy (n) How's your luck when dealing with Tony? Hope everything works itself out and you receive your package soon.

So far, I've only had two complaints and he was (very) forthcoming. The Hell or High Water order would have included a replacement Machete slip, because of the misaligned embossing/print.

Its another adventure journey from EU back to Korea. By the time Tony ships this out again you could be looking to August to have this.

Honestly I wouldn't care if it was August when I received this, as long as I get it at all. The much bigger issue for me now is the bad feeling when placing an international order, because from now on I will remember this unfortunate event for quite some time and keep thinking about what could possibly go all wrong during transit. :ohno:

Anyway, thank you guys for your sympathies and nice comments :thumbs: - I'll let you know when there're news. @lgans316 @sunnyx @Actarus @AlexMacOl @Mickle_89

At first i was more surprised than pissed off, but after a minute realized that the quarterslip is not so much cheaper plus my fullslip A really grown on me and i love it, so no harm done :coffee: