Slipbox High-Rise (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 38) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 26, 2017
Purchase links: Design A - Design B - Dual Pack - Tripack (Pre-order May 25 at 4 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.09
Note: Limited to 2000 copies in total

High-Rise_A.jpg High-Rise_B.jpg
Prisoners(2013) / High-Rise(2015)
Pre-order: May 25 / 4PM Korea Time
High-Rise: Type A and B (2,000 copies in total) / Over 4 hours of Bonus Features including the Audio Commentary Track.
Prisoners: 1,000 copies / 50mins of Bonus Features - longer than the US Blu-ray release.
Details will be revealed this week.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally watched this @Noodles, @Flloydo. It was definatly different! I did lose track of the plot a couple of times but I'm guessing that was the point. Once everything kicked off then there wasn't really too much storyline going on as far as I could tell. I did enjoy parts of it though. Some really nice camera work and the soundtrack was good. Overall I'm glad I picked it up.

I finally watched this @Noodles, @Flloydo. It was definatly different! I did lose track of the plot a couple of times but I'm guessing that was the point. Once everything kicked off then there wasn't really too much storyline going on as far as I could tell. I did enjoy parts of it though. Some really nice camera work and the soundtrack was good. Overall I'm glad I picked it up.

Pretty much ditto with what you said. It's my least favourite Wheatley film but still has its moments. Cast were great and the cinematography was excellent and like you say a cool soundtrack too but it didn't keep me lured in like I thought it would and also lost track a few times. Watched it twice now and the same thing happened the second time lol

Slips look lovely by the way. I like the car one best. Decent use of holofoil and i love the small reflection of Evans falling on the bonnet

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Pretty much ditto with what you said. It's my least favourite Wheatley film but still has its moments. Cast were great and the cinematography was excellent and like you say a cool soundtrack too but it didn't keep me lured in like I thought it would and also lost track a few times. Watched it twice now and the same thing happened the second time lol

Slips look lovely by the way. I like the car one best. Decent use of holofoil and i love the small reflection of Evans falling on the bonnet
I was gonna give it a second watch and see if it made any more sense but it looks like it might not then! Lol. I think the first 20 minutes were the best. It definatly had some good bits though.
Yeah the slips are really nice, the holofoil on the car looks really good. That was one of the better scenes!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was gonna give it a second watch and see if it made any more sense but it looks like it might not then! Lol. I think the first 20 minutes were the best. It definatly had some good bits though.
Yeah the slips are really nice, the holofoil on the car looks really good. That was one of the better scenes!:)

It might work better for you on a second watch tbh

Yeah start was good and looked promising - isn't there loads of chopped limbs? few of the parties were decent (rich and poor) and I think that falling scene was my favourite too. The trippy parts were made well like the elavator scene but I was getting bored in places causing my attention to go elsewhere.
Miller was sexy as usual :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
It might work better for you on a second watch tbh

Yeah start was good and looked promising - isn't there loads of chopped limbs? few of the parties were decent (rich and poor) and I think that falling scene was my favourite too. The trippy parts were made well like the elavator scene but I was getting bored in places causing my attention to go elsewhere.
Miller was sexy as usual :drool:
Yeah I will give it a shot! It started off pretty calm and that's when it was most intriguing. It did get bat **** crazy pretty quickly! Lol. Yeah I loved that scene with the car, all the slow motion shots were well done. It did feel like a lot of the scenes weren't really linked, they were more like separate stories.
The elevator scenes did look amazing.

I thought the Robert Laing character was the sane one but he showed by the end he wasn't! I enjoyed it but I just wish it had kept up the pace for the full film. It seemed to struggle after half way. You are right, Sienna looked real good!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Glad you felt it was worth purchasing mate. There's no denying that the camera work was great... the plot just had me completely baffled and bored though lol. Maybe I'll give it another chance someday and hopefully enjoy (and understand) it more!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
Glad you felt it was worth purchasing mate. There's no denying that the camera work was great... the plot just had me completely baffled and bored though lol. Maybe I'll give it another chance someday and hopefully enjoy (and understand) it more!
Yeah it was very different, I lost track a few times aswell. I think I will have to give it another watch aswell to see if I can follow the plot a bit more!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles