I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Beautiful!!:woot: Those guys looks amazing in person.

Yes they do! The Soldier is already out of the box. YAK YAK. I'll wait with the Ambassador till I got a showcase. Don't want to ruin his cape :rolleyes: I never wanted to start with figures but damn these look awesome and a friend sold me them for cost, brand new never out of the box. I couldn't say no :notworthy:

Now I need to fill up the other empty places in the showcase :whistle:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yes they do! The Soldier is already out of the box. YAK YAK. I'll wait with the Ambassador till I got a showcase. Don't want to ruin his cape :rolleyes: I never wanted to start with figures but damn these look awesome and a friend sold me them for cost, brand new never out of the box. I couldn't say no :notworthy:

Now I need to fill up the other empty places in the showcase :whistle:
Keep the helmets shiny and crystal clear!:LOL::thumbs: (And give your buddy my number!:hilarious:)

Reactions: dan8885
Thank you! My awful camera cannot do it justice. My only peeve with it is that the paint on head/face looks too smooth, but it's only noticeable when looking at it up close, so I can definitely live with it. :)

Last edited:
Put a pre-order down on a Pop Culture Shock SFV Chun Li. I've literally been waiting for YEARS on a Chun that suited my tastes enough.. she's finally arriving next year! :D

Reactions: Wreck
Yeah. @C.C. 95
Im Still hoping that i become a DX11, but untill i found one for a good Price i make my own Joker (with Blackjack and Hoo*kers :D )
:hilarious:
That is both industrious and freaking hilarious!
Frankenstein that up my brotha!!:LOL::thumbs: A good head sculpt is half the battle - so you are on your way!
I just got the Pop Toys Constantine, and they changed the head sculp before release (likely because of copyright issues). So I am on the lookout for a good Keanu Constantine replacement head.
That is a weird sentence!:rofl:

My HDN/Retrocollectibles giveaway prize :woot::thumbs:

First, THANK YOU!!!!!! HDN :thumbs::thumbs: and retro collectibles :thumbs::thumbs: I love this statue :) I just know this will lead to some serious addiction to these :happy: and i dont mind ;):D

Second, retrocollectibles: Fast and secured shipping :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Now for the main event:

WP_20161128_13_15_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20161128_13_16_13_Pro.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and dan8885
Wasn't there a rocket launcher and fire effects with that?!

Not with the hot toys one, there's a sideshow statue available with rockets and fire around him, and a sideshow 1/6 scale figure with other accessories but the hot toys just has 2 guns, 2 katanas, a knife, loads of different hands and interchangeable eyes for different expressions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Not with the hot toys one, there's a sideshow statue available with rockets and fire around him, and a sideshow 1/6 scale figure with other accessories but the hot toys just has 2 guns, 2 katanas, a knife, loads of different hands and interchangeable eyes for different expressions.
Gotcha. I was thinking of the Sideshow PF statue.