http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
@Flloydo I bought this one.

AS0009-2.jpg

those pops and neca are cool ... i should have grabbed those all a while back.

OMG!!! that's insane cool, I've never seen that before. The likeness is awesome

Kurt is pretty much my hero. I love him and the way he looks as Ruth.

I got lucky with the Neca, I found a really decent seller who sold him to me for a really good price. Just right time and right place

HCG EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
Just got this from HCG. I got the exclusive with the Vincent Price bust.
Excuse the presentation: I just snapped some shots without any real compositional thought and no color or light or size correction....just throwing these up!!
IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9414.JPG
IMG_9413.JPG
IMG_9412.JPG
IMG_9411.JPG
IMG_9410.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
IMG_9407.JPG
IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9405.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Not opened yet...
Got the 1:6 blue space suit from Big Bad Toy Store to go with the Bowman & Poole 2001 figures already in the collection.
(Have the green one and Monolith on order from Executive Replicas)
IMG_9422.JPG

• Thanks
@Flloydo I bought this one.

AS0009-2.jpg

those pops and neca are cool ... i should have grabbed those all a while back.
That's a great piece.:thumbs:
I have no Kurt Russells! I did order the Big Trouble Jack Burton from Sideshow, though... and there are third party 1:6 Wyatt Earp Tombstone figures that are pretty nice that I have looked at...
But that one is cool. I'd be down except I wasn't a fan of the film...I'd buy Tombstone Wyatt Earp, McReady, Jack Burton figures all day long though! (His Elvis would be a killer figure!)

That's a great piece.:thumbs:
I have no Kurt Russells! I did order the Big Trouble Jack Burton from Sideshow, though... and there are third party 1:6 Wyatt Earp Tombstone figures that are pretty nice that I have looked at...
But that one is cool. I'd be down except I wasn't a fan of the film...I'd buy Tombstone Wyatt Earp, McReady, Jack Burton figures all day long though! (His Elvis would be a killer figure!)

at a local store they got an Escape from New York hot toy or what have you, looks great .... its bargain price at $65 cause its missing a hand but i got lots of extra hands. If you are interested or want a pic first lmk and next time i go ill take a shot.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
at a local store they got an Escape from New York hot toy or what have you, looks great .... its bargain price at $65 cause its missing a hand but i got lots of extra hands. If you are interested or want a pic first lmk and next time i go ill take a shot.
@Wreck
Wow. you mean the Snake that was on Sideshow? Yeah, please take a pic. Cuz that would be a bargain (assuming you could add the hand!)
I dunno what to think about the McFarlane treks. They look good. But I am already 4 characters deep into QMX's 1/6th line (which are awesome). So I'm not sure.
Plus QMX (As ususal) teased all the upcoming trek figs (again) at SDCC. And those are gonna be (collectively) a wallet buster (along with the Supernatural 1/6ths - if they ever finally sell them!!)
QMX has become such a tease. They operate on a different business model than other companies. They obviously don't feel the need to be shoveling out product at a prodigeous rate. (Or maybe it's just anal retentive quality control). I know they take the licenses seriously.
I was a bit bummed that they weren't at Wondercon - But a buddy of mine who owns a collectable shop in Huntington Beach said that a lot of these companies just don't want to go from con to con anymore (because their are so freakin' many of them now) and would just rather blow their wad at one or two.
Shame too - I wanted to get on that owner of QMX about those Star Trek Models! I have had a sh*t ton of cash put aside just for that! (The ULTIMATE big boy collectable).:rofl:
I gotta email him and just be on his ass like the paperboy from Better off Dead!:LOL:
Sh*t, don't make more - just make one! For me! Cash in hand!
I still have the bulk of my figures and statues in storage. I still haven't opened up a bunch of sideshow stuff! (I moved to a new place).
IMG_9431.JPG

IMG_9433.JPG

I also have the lifesized darkness bust in my garage:rofl:
The odyssey from tracking one down, to buying it - to flying out to Cali to pack and ship it was quite a journey!! (I have never seen a guy have seller's remorse that fast and that deep:hilarious: - he was getting married. And the future wife said "it's him or me":LOL:. He even wrote me emails about how sad he was that it was gone!).
Next on the agenda is to find some third party Legend Jack and Lili figures to balance out the Darkness stuff - so my place doesn't look like the portal to hell:hilarious:.
Btw- good 3rd show. (Nice edit on the "repeat makes you crazy").:D
Info- (The Shout release of The Thing was a 2K from an interpositive, and the Arrow is a 4K from the Original Negative - so Arrow wins that one.:thumbs:)
And Ice Station Zebra and The Night They Raided Minsky's was playing in the theater the day I was born - so I am definitely NOT a '95 child!:rofl: (Actually, there is a thread here where we talk about the origins of our monikers). In '95 I was a grown-ass man working on features!:LOL:
(Story for another time!)
So, yeah, take a pic of that bad boy - and drop me a note!:thumbs:
IMG_9434.GIF

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Yeah I thought it was a bargain too I just dont want a fig for it ... ill get u a pic.

Yeah my thing with The Thing was more so I have heard stories where special features and such have been jacked . stolen etc and used by other Companies then those that put out the money to actually make them. So to me its more so wondering could Universal for instance just take the 4k scan and then put it on UHD that easy. That or would they need to license it from Arrow, because unless Universal gave up rights I thought they were still owners of The Thing. I think they are just licensing the film to these folks to do these editions but having the IP rights they might be able to use these scans. But I presume they'd pay something if that were the case ... but who knows maybe they just use their own people and point is moot.

Can you believe I've never seen Legend?

btw, @Colombianlove41 and @mllNY both deal with the QMX owner as they both attend Toy Fair on HDN behalf each year and were dealing with him here. He asked for a Ninja pin haha, so I mailed him one. Cool.

Reactions: mllNY
Hard to get a good shot cause It was dark in store but light outside in bg but fig looks great to me besides hand but like I said 90% sure I can fix that for you before I send on if u want it cause I got extra pieces back when I would make many custom figs.

$65 plus tax plus shipping @C.C. 95

Attachments

• IMG_8364.JPG
    IMG_8364.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8365.JPG
    IMG_8365.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8366.JPG
    IMG_8366.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8367.JPG
    IMG_8367.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8368.JPG
    IMG_8368.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Finally got my hands on the deadpool Q-Fig. Managed to pick it up for under £5 :)

Excellent figure. love the detail, colouring and it's much heavier than the other ones I own.

@Noodles (you wanted to see some pics of it when I got one)

image.jpeg

I had to take full 360 degree photos because the detail is so cool

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Also finally got a little groot from Dragon Models

Excellent detail and love his little face, the eyes look so real!
The actual base of groot with the gravel sits much lower but I've added some filler in the pot under him so he's higher and looks much better

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Little/ Dancing groots together

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hard to get a good shot cause It was dark in store but light outside in bg but fig looks great to me besides hand but like I said 90% sure I can fix that for you before I send on if u want it cause I got extra pieces back when I would make many custom figs.

$65 plus tax plus shipping @C.C. 95
Sounds good @Wreck :thumbs: appreciate that alot:thumbs: I agree it is too good a deal to pass up.
Drop me a PM if you need funding now, or if you would rather wait until after Dr. Wreck does hand surgery on Mr. Plissken....:rofl:
IMG_9677.GIF

Finally got my hands on the deadpool Q-Fig. Managed to pick it up for under £5 :)

Excellent figure. love the detail, colouring and it's much heavier than the other ones I own.

@Noodles (you wanted to see some pics of it when I got one)

View attachment 324378

That actually looks really cool! Love his "pose" and the explosion. Rocket is still my favourite though. ;)

Thanks for the pics mate. :thumbs:

• Thanks