I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
that looks just like the hot toys groot @Flloydo and @C.C. 95 ill let u know when done.

I bought the hot toys one when it came out a few years back and it arrived with the box left outside my house in the rain and got soaked and I did originally send it back for a replacement but it sold out. The hot toys version is half the size and very dark compared to the dragon version. Has no green colouring either.
The hot toys version was movable in the arms though and slightly in the body and also came with 2 other changeable heads.
After a lot of video watching and pictures I made the right choice with dragon because the hot toys version just wasn't worth the money. Plus the dragon version used actual 3D sculpt from marvel.

Yeah I got that one , Hot toys for a couple reasons but mainly cause I had reward points so only paid like $20 shipped for it. My daughter took it day 1 and its been in her room ever since. haha. I often forget about it and just saw it yesterday actually so im reminded how cool it is tho ha.

Daddy eye'n one them 1/1 scale groots. :whistle: ...................... but I really shouldnt lol :p just ordered the quarter scale joker hot toys yesterday ... with the thought that it would be only thing on order once all these other damn ones just hurry up and ship which might be in the next month or 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I got that one , Hot toys for a couple reasons but mainly cause I had reward points so only paid like $20 shipped for it. My daughter took it day 1 and its been in her room ever since. haha. I often forget about it and just saw it yesterday actually so im reminded how cool it is tho ha.

Daddy eye'n one them 1/1 scale groots. :whistle: ...................... but I really shouldnt lol :p just ordered the quarter scale joker hot toys yesterday ... with the thought that it would be only thing on order once all these other damn ones just hurry up and ship which might be in the next month or 2.

If I see it for that price then I'd jump on it again 100% to sit next to the dragon version. £20 would be a good price

I did really like it but when I sent it back and it went out of stock I couldn't find it for a decent price after and I didn't think it was worth over £40 which is what I origainlly paid but I found the dragon one the other week for under £30 so it was a no brainer

I've got my eye on a baby groot too but I'm not sure, it's more expensive than the kotobukiya hulk vs hulkbuster I bought which is pretty big and has two statues

This is the one I'm eye'n

https://m.zavvi.com/merch-action-fi...rpiece-groot-action-figure-26cm/11462463.html

Me too .... today at wal-mart they have a wal-mart exclusive that is only $20. Its in ravager suit and its all plastic so no way to take off ... its no hot toys obviously for the cost but its pretty hard to turn down i keep putting it back .... but then man for $20 lol. I think its a great option if someone is dead set on not wanting to send the money for the hot toys but does want a decent sized baby groot. @Drum18 got a good neca one too.

• Thanks
Me too .... today at wal-mart they have a wal-mart exclusive that is only $20. Its in ravager suit and its all plastic so no way to take off ... its no hot toys obviously for the cost but its pretty hard to turn down i keep putting it back .... but then man for $20 lol. I think its a great option if someone is dead set on not wanting to send the money for the hot toys but does want a decent sized baby groot. @Drum18 got a good neca one too.

I can't say I've seen the wal Mart exclusive

I've seen pics of the foam version but I can't figure out if it's solid or squishy

Oh I love Neca. Got a few random figures and bobleheads. Always seem to do decent detail. I'll have to check out his baby groot

Edit: just realised the foam version is the Neca version. Yeah he looks cool

Last edited:

Funny story....
My buddy's son, who is about 10 loved INCEPTION. (No way he really undertsands it!)
And he insists on keeping my firend's INCEPTION briefcase in his room!:rofl:

@C.C. 95 fixed the hand on Snake in like 1 second. But ........ his left arm, at the elbow and arm was glued together i noticed. I broke it apart to get out of jacket to see if i had a elbow to arm joint to quickly replace and I dont have that part cant even find one ... so I can just superglue back up and that arm would be limited movement ....... good with that?

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 fixed the hand on Snake in like 1 second. But ........ his left arm, at the elbow and arm was glued together i noticed. I broke it apart to get out of jacket to see if i had a elbow to arm joint to quickly replace and I dont have that part cant even find one ... so I can just superglue back up and that arm would be limited movement ....... good with that?
Thanks, @Wreck
Sure. I'm not really a "reposing" guy anyway. "Poseability" isn't a big thing with me:D

I thought I'd post some pics of some figures/ statues etc that I have and share them. They aren't all new, all from over the years but there are a few I'll add tomorrow that are more newer

The Simpsons - The Island of Dr. Hibbert by McFarlane Toys

(Absolutely love this set and was a birthday present from my sis a few years back)

@Noodles

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Noodles
I thought I'd post some pics of some figures/ statues etc that I have and share them. They aren't all new, all from over the years but there are a few I'll add tomorrow that are more newer

The Simpsons - The Island of Dr. Hibbert by McFarlane Toys

(Absolutely love this set and was a birthday present from my sis a few years back)

@Noodles

View attachment 326883

Oh man, I've never seen that before... it looks awesome!

• Thanks
Quentin Tarantino as the Rapist from Planet Terror - By Neca

(Think I've already posted my Kurt Russell John Ruth/ Hangman Neca figure so I'll just include one pic under these)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh man, I've never seen that before... it looks awesome!

Cheers mate, yeah it's a very cool set.

Just added some more above too and will take some pics of some other bits tomorrow which will mostly be marvel stuff

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I been buying up a bunch of cheap ****. lol

Bought an Inside Out pin set that all the pins go inside the head of that main poster. My son's first movie ever at the theaters so just gonna tuck that away so that many many many years from now just a neat lil thing to pass on. Even kept the theater ticket stub when we went.

then I've been contemplating collecting Zootopia stuff to "some degree" and saw this pin set also very cheap for 3 pins, 1 from zootopia, 1 from inside out and baby groot. so grabbed it. bottom right 3 in the pic. I guess Disney store this year did a deal in celebration of 30th anni with 30 pins week after week.

30thPins-1200x676.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I been buying up a bunch of cheap ****. lol

Bought an Inside Out pin set that all the pins go inside the head of that main poster. My son's first movie ever at the theaters so just gonna tuck that away so that many many many years from now just a neat lil thing to pass on. Even kept the theater ticket stub when we went.

then I've been contemplating collecting Zootopia stuff to "some degree" and saw this pin set also very cheap for 3 pins, 1 from zootopia, 1 from inside out and baby groot. so grabbed it. bottom right 3 in the pic. I guess Disney store this year did a deal in celebration of 30th anni with 30 pins week after week.

30thPins-1200x676.jpg

Nice idea and the inside out pins sound like a cool idea with them being inside the head
Love the roger rabbit, up, wall.e and groot pins

I love Wall.E and have a few little bits. I got all these from the 99p shop a few years back lol

If I could buy a full scale wall.e I would

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Noodles