I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I'm more a fan of Plain Archive than anything else. All there products are tailored for us collectors and im grateful I found them personally. I will genuinely buy every movie they put out, because they are the best!

also I wish I had an unlimited budget cos I would be buying multiples, but I don't. Instead imma just buy the paper and pet slips cow they're both awesome!!

I do like it and I will get it, but I REALLY don't like this whole "slipbox" thing. I want a slip that simply covers the steelbook, any extras should be inside the steelbook, meaning it doesn't take up twice the space on a shelf as any other edition.

Made my mind up.....:rofl::LOL:

Has to be the PET Slip Case for me....:drool::notworthy:
Also love the size of these PA editions! As you wouldn't get the same quality booklet and extras squashed inside a Steelbook.
Just a slip box W***E I suppose....:rofl::LOL::rofl: :wow:

Love my PA shelve....:drool:
Looks like a line up of quality thick hard backed first edition books when you look at it......:woot::notworthy::wow::smug:

Last edited:
If you buy more than one item from Plain Archive, is the postage combined or all added together??
If anyone knows I would be really grateful for an answer.

they have some kind of combined shipping (for multiple items in ONE order), it's something like $10 (k-packet) for one item, $16 for 2, $24 for 3,....
you can easily check with the "shipping rates calculator" which you can find on the shopping cart page BEFORE check-out. (just place 1,2,3 items in your cart to check how much shipping it would be...)

Looks like I'll be fasting again this month as I'm planning to get all 3 variants of this plus The Master variants too :ohno: :p