I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So there is no order limit for these? I checked the pre-order links and dont see anything.

Guess that means we can order a spare?
They have to have a order limit considering international customers the print run is low
Its not acceptable if they don't have an order limit
They have to make sure of this
It should have a limit of 1 per customer or at a max of 2 per customer

Reactions: Modulus and harry
I'd imagine there would be a limit just based off of how many are available. If they decide to not limit them then that's ok to.

International Customers
Pet Slip only has a print run of 800
Paper Full Slip has a print run of 500
1/4 Slip has a print run of 400

So they must have an order limit for international customers
I will complain big time if they don't

If the local Korean sales don't sell well then they can make these available at a later date to international customer but I don't see that happening with this release
Its going to sell out fast both Local and International in my opinion

Reactions: number33
Which version are people getting? I might have to get the pet slip cause it's different but I have the others with just the paper slip and I don't know whether to be consistent or not.

Great quality in every single detail of this edition (the comparison shots UK/KR versions are just embarrassing) and the PET slip is a really cool design choice.
I'm just a bit sad about the lack of english subtitles on the bonus contents...

Do you feel is this going to sold out on the first day?

Reactions: lolwut
Great quality in every single detail of this edition (the comparison shots UK/KR versions are just embarrassing) and the PET slip is a really cool design choice.

Anything is possible!

Reactions: Marina Blue and MGD

Yes.

I have that feeling.