Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788016-1399649045-823007.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823026.jpg
10788016-1399649045-823018.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine.. as far as the artwork goes I only have only one problem with it, the inside art is too dark and would've looked better brighter to see more detail.. Other than that tiny issue I am really happy with it:):)
I thought it was mint at first but when I was looking at the back and the light hit it, I could see scoring along the whole width of the steel, 3 times so thats a bit crap but I'm happy there wasn't more damage as the zavvi box had a massive dent in it.

Reactions: kron
well a 4 of mine sent out recieved 3 today :cry: hopefully get the other one tommorrow you know what the post office is like:)
also regard people moaning i don't get it either they are nice steels but for the moaners i have something for you :D
right regards all the steels i have recieved the all have marks (on the top and bottom corners)as part of the manufacturing process on all three i have recieved so far, something similar happened with a entertainment store release and people bitched about that :naughty:
photos below people then inspect your steels i'm 90% sure most of you will have the same marks as it becomes part of the process if i'm correct then see where your ocd goes.:woot:

last crusade

raiders of the lost ark

kingdom of the crystal skull

your in luck remembered orginal problem steel/manufacturing defect was anchorman 2 have a look at that thread for uproar.

all the best
basil:thumbs:

well a 4 of mine sent out recieved 3 today :cry: hopefully get the other one tommorrow you know what the post office is like:)
also regard people moaning i don't get it either they are nice steels but for the moaners i have something for you :D
right regards all the steels i have recieved the all have marks (on the top and bottom corners)as part of the manufacturing process on all three i have recieved so far, something similar happened with a entertainment store release and people bitched about that :naughty:
photos below people then inspect your steels i'm 90% sure most of you will have the same marks as it becomes part of the process if i'm correct then see where your ocd goes.:woot:

last crusade

raiders of the lost ark

kingdom of the crystal skull

your in luck remembered orginal problem steel/manufacturing defect was anchorman 2 have a look at that thread for uproar.

all the best

Not seeing anything like that on mine.

i couldn't see any of mine under selophane at all btw not that its end of the world just thought worth knowing.
also have to have it in excatly right light to see it,maybe i was just unlucky. oh well.

Well worth the wait they look amazing. Just waiting on TOD, should arrive tomorrow I guess.

Reactions: chunk