Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788016-1399649045-823007.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823026.jpg
10788016-1399649045-823018.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got Last Crusade and Raiders. Lovely steel books but Last Crusade has 2 paint chips on the front. Managed to order another now but how do I go about returning it?

Just got Last Crusade and Raiders. Lovely steel books but Last Crusade has 2 paint chips on the front. Managed to order another now but how do I go about returning it?

Click "my account" at the top, go to "order history", find your order, click contact us next to the order and fill out using the drop down options below, there should be a "I received a damaged or defective item" selection and then choose "I want a refund". Tell Zavvi in the message box, you may have to provide pictures and then wait for them to send you a Collect Plus returns label. Keep the receipt with the tracking number just incase :thumbs:

Reactions: Porradude
Click "my account" at the top, go to "order history", find your order, click contact us next to the order and fill out using the drop down options below, there should be a "I received a damaged or defective item" selection and then choose "I want a refund". Tell Zavvi in the message box, you may have to provide pictures and then wait for them to send you a Collect Plus returns label. Keep the receipt with the tracking number just incase :thumbs:
That's great, thanks so much!

Great Steelbook, but mine has a strange red circle underneath Indy's right eye (left to us). Can't really see whether it's on the Steel itself or just the plastic (mine's still sealed). Anyone else noticed this red mark?

Can somebody who already got their steelbook if it has dutch subtitles?
I did not receive my order yet, probably next week

Sat looking at it now YES DUCH are listed 4th . List reads English , English SDH*, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish.

Language. English 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround HD-HD Master Audio , French Dolby Digital
5.1 Surround, German Dolby Digital Surround :)

Reactions: Xenomorph