Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stacy's original work would be great.

Inside-Out-24x18-scan-960.jpg
As much as I don't like the every day is full of emotions' tagline, this artwork is perfect- Infinitely better having Riley's head as the silhouette opposed to a generic 'non-character' character, and think that's what I like most about the artwork...

So glad this film was so unwatchable that I could cancel steel book. Shame as idea and animation were good, the script was unbelievably bad.

Welcome to the minority.

I am not one for being in the majority. The film is very emperors new clothes where a few people say it's incredible so everyone has to but it was a travesty, worst Pixar film created, boring, slow, not sure what age group it was for? Young kids? How many very young kids use the word 'disgust' I know adults who don't use it lol
It was trying too hard, too serious and I don't know about sadness but it made me ****** depressed. Shame as I was looking forward to it.

I am not one for being in the majority. The film is very emperors new clothes where a few people say it's incredible so everyone has to but it was a travesty, worst Pixar film created, boring, slow, not sure what age group it was for? Young kids? How many very young kids use the word 'disgust' I know adults who don't use it lol
It was trying too hard, too serious and I don't know about sadness but it made me ****** depressed. Shame as I was looking forward to it.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18965-1435275906-6.gif

Cars 1 & 2 are the worst pixar films.
They are seriously for kids whereas the others are for both kids and adults