Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: 4th of September, 2013
Format: 3D+2D
Notes: National release (Not Kimchidvd exclusive)
Total Print run is 3K
Slip color will be same as steelbook only (No Iron Man Mark 42 image on the slip)
Current MSRP: 43.99$ (Retail price)

Purchase Links:
KimchiDVD - 43.99$ OOS
K-steelbook - 39.99$, 42.99$ OOS
K2DVD (Order restriction 1 account per 1 steel) - 46.99$ OOS
Yes-Asia - 53.99$ OOS

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

[Important Note]
Front Reversed Edition from k2dvd, k-steelbook & yesasia [Type A]
Correct Front Edition only from Kimchidvd under official Disney support [Type B] less than 100 copies *Actual pic updated*

Actual pics:
Here is Actual shot for IM3 KR

Last edited by a moderator:
So KimchiDVD is unsealing the copy before sending it back t Disney, or did they receive some of them unsealed?

So KimchiDVD is unsealing the copy before sending it back t Disney, or did they receive some of them unsealed?

Let me clear one more time.

I hope this time is last time to explain why Kimchi return the copies to Disney KR for making it correct

I asked Disney KR to make slip design looks better for IM3 KR (see OP and history of reply)
They said They designed slip image matched with steel book (like similar to TW edition)

but Their packaging center packed IM3 KR in wrong way like HK, TH etc .. back art as front art. so wired.

so I asked Disney KR & Kimchi to make it correct officially only on kimchidvd.com

so Disney KR just accept the return as original and they put the steelbook to packaging station to make front as front , back as back originally

then Disney will ship those of copies to kimchidvd.

Kimchidvd will ship the correct item to customer who brought from kimchidvd.com

I hope every order will be shipped out at least in next week.:oohyeah:

Let me clear one more time.

I hope this time is last time to explain why Kimchi return the copies to Disney KR for making it correct

I asked Disney KR to make slip design looks better for IM3 KR (see OP and history of reply)
They said They designed slip image matched with steel book (like similar to TW edition)

but Their packaging center packed IM3 KR in wrong way like HK, TH etc .. back art as front art. so wired.

so I asked Disney KR & Kimchi to make it correct officially only on kimchidvd.com

so Disney KR just accept the return as original and they put the steelbook to packaging station to make front as front , back as back originally

then Disney will ship those of copies to kimchidvd.

Kimchidvd will ship the correct item to customer who brought from kimchidvd.com

I hope every order will be shipped out at least in next week.:oohyeah:

Thanks for explaining Choi! The only thing I wasn't clear on was if Kimchi had to open them before re-sending (the picture shows that the item is open). Based on your explanation though, it appears that Kimchi is sending some of these back as they were received, unopened.

Hopefully none get damaged, as this will be the second time they are going to through logistical phase of packing and distribution.

Reactions: WKRP
The only thing I wasn't clear on was if Kimchi had to open them before re-sending (the picture shows that the item is open)

The pics aren't actually from Kimchi, they're lifted from movie4989, who usually open new release steels for photo shoots.

I was thinking the same thing about these copies going through the re-packaging process though. They won't have very many to do, but there has to be a higher risk of handling damages when everything is being done twice over. Hope not... :ohno:

Reactions: Choi Chungkwon
I am not sure why there is a big fuss about this release. It is pretty clear that Disney Korea cocked up. The slip looks average. The sides are flipped like the HK release which means the spine will be on the right hand side which is ridiculous. No matter what they do it ain't going to beat the Taiwan release.:dunno:

The pics aren't actually from Kimchi, they're lifted from movie4989, who usually open new release steels for photo shoots.

I was thinking the same thing about these copies going through the re-packaging process though. They won't have very many to do, but there has to be a higher risk of handling damages when everything is being done twice over. Hope not... :ohno:

Never damaged at all
Kimchi carry your steel very carefully

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

Emailed Tony twice yesterday letting him know which type i want but still haven't received any acknowledgement from Tony with regards to if my request was OK? Anyone else get confirmation from Tony for there request?

I got an email saying that it was a mistake about having a two sided option and if I wanted to continue with my order or wait till they got replacements

Last edited: