Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: 4th of September, 2013
Format: 3D+2D
Notes: National release (Not Kimchidvd exclusive)
Total Print run is 3K
Slip color will be same as steelbook only (No Iron Man Mark 42 image on the slip)
Current MSRP: 43.99$ (Retail price)

Purchase Links:
KimchiDVD - 43.99$ OOS
K-steelbook - 39.99$, 42.99$ OOS
K2DVD (Order restriction 1 account per 1 steel) - 46.99$ OOS
Yes-Asia - 53.99$ OOS

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

[Important Note]
Front Reversed Edition from k2dvd, k-steelbook & yesasia [Type A]
Correct Front Edition only from Kimchidvd under official Disney support [Type B] less than 100 copies *Actual pic updated*

Actual pics:
Here is Actual shot for IM3 KR

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was a retailer and I had an opportunity to make my customers happy, why wouldn't I take that opportunity?

Absolutely. K-steelbook deserve credit, not criticism. The whole thing came about because they sent customers an email advising that the steelbook had been packaged the wrong way round and offered a cancellation option. Then several customers asked if it could be officially repackaged and they responded by pursuing that option. And good on them for providing the service.

This was never an exclusive item to Kimchidvd, and shouldn't be thought of as such. They have their true exclusives, which are only available from them.

I wish KSTEELBOOK gave me an option for Type B. It was just, do you want to keep or cancel the order. Even then, I'm not too fussed, because this isn't much of an exclusive if you ask me.

Absolutely. K-steelbook deserve credit, not criticism. The whole thing came about because they sent customers an email advising that the steelbook had been packaged the wrong way round and offered a cancellation option. Then several customers asked if it could be officially repackaged and they responded by pursuing that option. And good on them for providing the service.

This was never an exclusive item to Kimchidvd, and shouldn't be thought of as such. They have their true exclusives, which are only available from them.

+1
Just got a mail from ksteelbook confirming the same.

"Hello,

There is a good news.
We received the re-packed [Blu-ray]Iron Man 3 Steelbook from KD media(Disney Korea) today.
It will be shipped by tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks regards."

Just received mine also today:dunno:idk I feel disappointed I should of went with Taiwan

Taiwan is the undisputed winner, no question. Though this edition is easily the next best option. It's a pain but I really don't think you will any trouble trading or selling this. The Korean version will be quite sought after.

My personal choice for Top 3 editions are:-

:gold: Taiwan
:silver: Korean
:bronze: French

Reactions: harry
I'm wondering what is with this "correct front" edition? lol. It looks like all they did was package the exact same steel, only the back is facing the front. Either than that, is anything else different?

I'm wondering what is with this "correct front" edition? lol. It looks like all they did was package the exact same steel, only the back is facing the front. Either than that, is anything else different?

Nope they are exactly the same, just the Steelbook packed the opposite way around.

stephen3001 said:
My personal choice for Top 3 editions are:-

:gold: Taiwan
:silver: Korean
:bronze: French

I realize that the French is numbered, but I would at least put the Thai version with the embossed slip in a tie for 3rd place.

I missed the fact the slip on the Thai release was embossed. :thumbs: Joint 3rd I would agree with, especially as the French release had the numbering on the shrink wrap, rather than the slip itself.