Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a thousand copies without discount.
And they only cost 25 grand - cheap as Fiat :hilarious:

When will people realize that if they don't order it immediately, the price WILL drop to half that in less than 6 months? :whistle:

I'll wait for that inevitable price drop. NO MORE extorting my bank account!!

And I just realized something. The way things are going, there will be a new Marvel wave in about a year from now with the same titles and some newer ones added just to draw you in the scam.
And of course people will fall down bat s-h-i-t crazy over them. Just because they "need" 12 copies of CA or Thor or what-the-fck-ever.

Nice front cover thought :)
Hate the back. Looks generic and lacks imagination, imo.

Ordered a thousand copies without discount.
And they only cost 25 grand - cheap as Fiat :hilarious:

When will people realize that if they don't order it immediately, the price WILL drop to half that in less than 6 months? :whistle:

I'll wait for that inevitable price drop. NO MORE extorting my bank account!!

And I just realized something. The way things are going, there will be a new Marvel wave in about a year from now with the same titles and some newer ones added just to draw you in the scam.
And of course people will fall down bat s-h-i-t crazy over them. Just because they "need" 12 copies of CA or Thor or what-the-fck-ever.

Nice front cover thought :)
Hate the back. Looks generic and lacks imagination, imo.

Agreed, I'm waiting for the price drops.

Agreed, I'm waiting for the price drops.
Being a Marvel title it might be risky waiting for a price drop.

The original Avengers Lenti steelbook sold out. Twice (second time very quickly when the cancellations went back up) even though a lot of members here complained about it.

Disney and Marvel are always popular titles and contrary to the complaints you hear on here, they sell out a lot of the time before a price drop is an option. So, unless you don't really mind the event of missing out, I'd get an order in now otherwise.

With all of the questions raised about the lenti/border alignment on the "Iron Man" / ZBOX combo I'm kind of hoping that the lenti on this one will be within the plain grey coloured framing border on the back . . . and that the front will be steelbook 'normal'.

I'm kind of hoping that the lenti on this one will be within the plain grey coloured framing border on the back . . . and that the front will be steelbook 'normal'.

Hey! Thats waaay overkill thinking for Zavvi. Not going to happen :p

Curious though. Is there any steel ever that has had the lenti on the back instead of the front?

Hey! Thats waaay overkill thinking for Zavvi. Not going to happen :p

Curious though. Is there any steel ever that has had the lenti on the back instead of the front?
No, you're quite right. I should have put "LOL' or something at the end of that post as I wasn't being completely serious.
A lenti on the back of a lenti steelbook would of course kind of defeat the purpose as it would be hidden under the j-card/partial slip when sealed and "hiding its light under a bushel" comes to mind.
Thanks to the pic of the French lenti "Hobbit" kindly posted on another thread I can now see that it is perfectly possible for the artwork on the lenti to line up reasonably well with the flaming border.

With all of the questions raised about the lenti/border alignment on the "Iron Man" / ZBOX combo I'm kind of hoping that the lenti on this one will be within the plain grey coloured framing border on the back . . . and that the front will be steelbook 'normal'.

You know what, a lenti on the back would be much better for this release.
Would be extremely weird but at least there will be no misalignment

No, you're quite right. I should have put "LOL' or something at the end of that post as I wasn't being completely serious.
A lenti on the back of a lenti steelbook would of course kind of defeat the purpose as it would be hidden under the j-card/partial slip when sealed and "hiding its light under a bushel" comes to mind.
Thanks to the pic of the French lenti "Hobbit" kindly posted on another thread I can now see that it is perfectly possible for the artwork on the lenti to line up reasonably well with the flaming border.

Oh yeah forgot about those who keep them sealed

View attachment 202313I can see this one being available for a while. Lots of people have the previous Zavvi version, which I personally prefer
I much prefer this to the new one.
I think I'd have to agree @Norwichlad @dLux :thumbs:

I too already own the original Zavvi IM3 to which I also think is a better all rounder in comparison to this new-wave IM3.

Yet I still find myself placing a pre-order @£22.49 once "LIVE" :hilarious: I can see myself cancelling this one soon though TBH... :meh:

Reactions: Norwichlad