Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the history/trend for KIMCHI releases as far as Time of day and Days things go live? (Example: Dvds/Blus almost always Street on Tuesday Mornings in the U.S.)

What is the history/trend for KIMCHI releases as far as Time of day and Days things go live? (Example: Dvds/Blus almost always Street on Tuesday Mornings in the U.S.)

There is no trend for Kimchi pre-orders. Could be in the middle of the night or at midday. Workday or weekend. Everything can happen.:D

Best of luck to everyone at time of pre order lets hope we can all cash up on these editions from Kimchi...

It's a bit pointless to fault Kimchi for inconvenient pre-order live times. This is a global market with customers all over the planet.

If a pre-order goes live at noon BST GMT, it's not going to be great for people, e.g., in the US. And so on...

I've had my alarm set up for a few 3 AM, 4 AM, etc. pre-orders; on the other hand, several have been at quite convenient times for me.

Kimchi has actually been very good at varying their pre-order times, so it has not been inconvenient for somebody every time.

If you want to secure a Kimchi exclusive release, you have to understand it's not going to be convenient for you every time.

Last edited:
Hoping for a weekend. Weekends are good. Middle of a work day during the week?.. not so good, however where there's a will there's always a way ;)

I will seriously take an entire day off work if I must. I set 9 alarms at staggered times. I will make my family leave the house so as not to risk distractions.
I will sell 1.5 kidneys... take a loan from the bank... hell maybe even ROB a bank. Whatever it takes!

I just know this... I'm gonna git one of these suckas :naughty:

Actually I want both lenticular and quarter slip so I can open the lenti and keep the awesome looking quarter with steelbook cover showing for shelf display!!
Right now as I type this I have zero Iron Man steelbooks and have never had any, so to be able to get Blufans AND Kimchi is very exciting. :woot: