UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99 - £14.99

reacher_1.jpg
reacher_2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a couple then but it was hard to think of them! All the other MI steels he is on the front off, I suppose there's only so many things they can do when they have to keep using his image all the time.

Yeah can't think of any other cruise steels but war of the worlds is the only one I can think off without him

I heard its in a lot of their contracts and those 3 names always pop up. Cruise, Leo and Damon and I read that's why sometimes when they have 3 or 4 actors in a line on the front and the names at the top don't match in order it because of contracts for appearance and credits but I don't know how much of that is true
Depps the same I think. There will be loads but those 4 come to mind a lot

He was funny on Graham Norton seemed very amused by the sound of Nan by Catherine Tate someone get that man a box set of hers.

With all these re-released ones steelbooks happening considering the limited release of the steelbook of first film and issues with it surprised someone hasn't jumped on a re-release with the sequel coming out, zavvi and HMV you are slacking, lol maybe a one and two steelbook and seperately lol how crazy with re-releases they've gone it's surprising. Lol

They're getting as bad as Zavvi haha

I'm hoping this might lead to a FAC release of this and the first movie personally :D ;)

UK STEELBOOKS - Never Go Back
Its sad that I can't get premium steelbooks from my own country the UK but have to import them from China - HDzeta, Korea - Kimchi and Plain Archive and the Czeck Rep - Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members who tell me because Ive mentioned Film Arena in the same sentence as Plain Arena or HDzeta as premium steelbook distributors that I obviously not been collecting long and don't know what I am talking about, far from the truth.

Enjoy the collecting!

I enjoyed this when watching it earlier so will buy this at some stage, but it's nice it not being a Zavvi exclusive and thus needing to rush to get an order in just in case it sells out!

I swear I owned the first film in some format but cannot find it anywhere, so I will have to pick it up (again) unfortunately. Not a shock that the secondary market has high prices atm.

I enjoyed this when watching it earlier so will buy this at some stage, but it's nice it not being a Zavvi exclusive and thus needing to rush to get an order in just in case it sells out!

I swear I owned the first film in some format but cannot find it anywhere, so I will have to pick it up (again) unfortunately. Not a shock that the secondary market has high prices atm.
I can only see 5 genuine UK copies so I wouldn't hang about too long.

Makes me laugh when someone tries to pass off a foreign copy as a UK edition on the bay.

UK STEELBOOKS - Never Go Back
Its sad that I can't get premium steelbooks from my own country the UK but have to import them from China - HDzeta, Korea - Kimchi and Plain Archive and the Czeck Rep - Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members who tell me because Ive mentioned Film Arena in the same sentence as Plain Arena or HDzeta as premium steelbook distributors that I obviously not been collecting long and don't know what I am talking about, far from the truth.

Enjoy the collecting!

we are just saying the truth. film arena are not on the same level of quality as most korean stuff.

i just gonna get the regular edition and stuck it on the beautiful awesome first movie release steelbook.....and i will have both movies together n save money on this horrible releaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Some how I ended up with 4 UK copies of the original when it came out. I keep meaning to have a clear out of Steelbooks to sell. Perhaps now is the time.

Some how I ended up with 4 UK copies of the original when it came out. I keep meaning to have a clear out of Steelbooks to sell. Perhaps now is the time.
Give me a shout if you do decide to sell as I've either misplaced the original or just plain made it up in my own mind that I ever owned it!

Give me a shout if you do decide to sell as I've either misplaced the original or just plain made it up in my own mind that I ever owned it!
I probably will, as I just forgot I had them. Later this week I'm planning to update my trade list with other long forgotten titles.

In this case also opinions about steelbooks are like Aholes, everybody has one but(t) nobody's right ;)
For me FA is in the same league as the Asian retailers you mentioned ;)

nearly every single filmarena is WWA, majority of blufans, hdzeta, plain archive, nova main release etc are ALL WEA. there is no comparison. also slipcover quality is nowhere near the same as people like kimchi with fifth element and hateful eight. some of the filmarena releases are nice but come on they are not at the top dude!

#keepingitreal
#truth

• Thanks
Reactions: harry