USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this one, i have the film on bluray and the transfer is great, just cant wait to see the Steelbook, Might end up being another Who framed roger rabbit.

Either way with the way its looking, it will end up being a steel of the year for me.

Reactions: mkdfan
Gutted I missed this - sat on the fence too long!

Here's hoping cancellations go live at some point.
Sorry to hear dude- here's hoping that cancellations go live at some point- Either that, or Zavvi will stick some of its stock on eBay...
Suppose in the future it would be wise to pre order anything your stuck in two minds about then you can always cancel up until release date

Looks unbelievable. Exactly what I was hoping for but didn't expect it to happen

Epic inside artwork. Now, let's get a terrific back image and make it a hat trick of awesome front, inside and back artwork.
This is the level of thought that should go into steelbooks- Bravo to whoever designed this

I have the beautiful CAV PAL laserdisc set of it. One of the few times the PAL disc walked all over the USA edition. I hoping the blu-ray is too notch because for a SD pressing the laserdiscs is jaw dropping..... even on a 50 inch screen.