Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
EEK!
Not being funny, as I've never actually seen this, but as a first Robin Williams bluray steelbook, this is a poor choice.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

WHAT NEVER YOU MEAN NEVER EVER :jawdrop: I am shocked you so NEED to watch this besides the Rino at the back is modled on me everyone says so.

The relationship between Alan and Peter is just so touching. Jonathan Hyde AMAZING. Brilliant instent perchise for me .:notworthy: :drool: :woot: .

Reactions: satanclaus
EEK!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

WHAT NEVER YOU MEAN NEVER EVER :jawdrop: I am shocked you so NEED to watch this besides the Rino at the back is modled on me everyone says so.

The relationship between Alan and Peter is just so touching. Jonathan Hyde AMAZING. Brilliant instent perchise for me .:notworthy: :drool: :woot: .

Never, ever. Forever, ever? Yes, forever, ever.

giphy.gif

When this came out, I was 15 and at that stage in my life, this was the last thing I was interested in watching and it's never been on tv at a time I was free to watch or record it.

...which is surprising, because I've had a thing for Kirsten Dunst since about then, but that's a story for another time...

Would love the board to be the art, but I get the feeling the art's going to be very RW heavy, given you know...

This a good news, I really enjoyed this move but at same time it's bad for my wallet :)

It will only be £18 at the most, how small is your purse!? ;p damn.

Edit: many childhoods and Robin Williams immortalised in steel...money shouldn't even come into the equation.

@hayemaker

THAT IS THE THING I WILL NEVER GROW UP. Chronologically I'm 43 mentally kids and hubby put me at 3 and a half . Makes me the youngest :p. The hubby only saw this in his mid 40's one silly season (Christmas) and I think it ignited a tiny bit of his inner kid.

I love ALL the art work associated with this movie. IF Zavvi get it right it may rival Roger Rabbit. Just gonna do this go anything bad posted about this one :headphone: :p :D .