USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not being funny, as I've never actually seen this, but as a first Robin Williams bluray steelbook, this is a poor choice.

I have seen it many times, own the Laser Disc box set, and think it is an excellent choice.

Hoping for equally lavish treatment in BD Steel with lots of extras on the disc (would be particularly great if they put a 3D version of the game onto the disc and some very special treatment of the steel.

Will probably be 4K and have a matte finish.

I don't think this movie will fare too well on Blu-ray let alone 4K, the CGI has aged kinda poorly.

Although, a 'One Hour Photo' SB from Fox, I would love it. Robin Williams's best performance IMO. A terrific dramatic actor.

Will probably be 4K and have a matte finish.

I don't think this movie will fare too well on Blu-ray let alone 4K, the CGI has aged kinda poorly.

Although, a 'One Hour Photo' SB from Fox, I would love it. Robin Williams's best performance IMO. A terrific dramatic actor.
I agree Smiley, I would love to see One Hour Photo. And as far as CGI aging, you are correct. I remember seeing Ghostbusters and Gremlins in the theater and thought how awesome they were. My nephew could not get into either when I made him watch the my steels. They looked awesome way back then, but now, MEH. IMO

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Wow. Was kind of what I was hoping for. Needed this after the gaurdians cotastrophe.
Will defo be ordering this