USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed out on the pre-order and the link you provided is giving me an error. How do I access the GB thread? Can you please reserve a copy for me? Thanks.

Hi thire bluejay you need to make some more non spamming posts. This is SO easy as H.D.N is so vast with so meny topics . Post and enjoy I think it is eather 20 or 30 you're on 12
JUST HAVE FUN :) .

@CasuallyDressed

Thought it was Zebra's as well in the stampede . OH WELL ANOTHER REASON TO WATCH IT WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP :wacky: :kiss: .

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
I've just cancelled this. It's not something I HAVE to get. Especially at full price. If it drops eventually (when it no doubt comes back in stock) well and good. If not, I already have the Amaray and slip. Not too bothered about this one. Looks like it will be nice though.

Little help here. My old card expired and I got the Payment Problem email for this. Tried looking at the site but can't find an option to add my new card (The same numbers, only new expire date, security code etc.). Any help?

Reactions: justhedudeman
I just got an email from zavvi.nl stating that there was a payment problem and that my order has been cancelled. I payed via paypal, have enough money and no clue what the heck they are talking about. But it seems like my order is still active on the website. Let's see what happens, I don't really want to miss out on this.

Reactions: justhedudeman
just cancelled mine.

i have overspent a vast amount on steelbooks this month. i was looking forward to this steel, but my budget simply wont allow it. if it were big trouble in little china, i would make allowances though ;)

just cancelled mine.

i have overspent a vast amount on steelbooks this month. i was looking forward to this steel, but my budget simply wont allow it. if it were big trouble in little china, i would make allowances though ;)

Tried to cancel mine too mate but i got a failed cancellation though.

In a way im glad that it failed cos i regretted it as soon as i cancelled.

I reckon there are loads of collectors out there praying on more cancellations.

I do understand about finances though, it's been one heck of an expensive month with so many more to come!

Tried to cancel mine too mate but i got a failed cancellation though.

In a way im glad that it failed cos i regretted it as soon as i cancelled.

lol i just checked my emails and my cancellation failed too. oh well. i might have regretted it once people started receiving theirs and seeing how great it looked. i hope it does look great.

Reactions: Kizza
Little help here. My old card expired and I got the Payment Problem email for this. Tried looking at the site but can't find an option to add my new card (The same numbers, only new expire date, security code etc.). Any help?
Go on to your orders and where you have ordered this it should say resolve order.:)

Reactions: ALK
Ive got the payment problem with this order aswell and for some reason the resolve order button is not there like it normally would be. It still says it is processing but i know it wont be because it has my expired card linked to it. Ive sent them an email and hopefully they get back to me soon.