USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone received a confirmation email yet? Had two extra copies ordered to sell on and maybe help some fellow members but my money is so tight I couldn't justify it so even though I'm sure I'd have no trouble selling them on I had to cancel them :( but at least it's two more that will go back up for someone who really wants it not some scalper...
Wish I'd have known mate I'd have defo took one of you :(
Missed it going live because I was on holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mansfield... same town as me! :D

Can we please discuss trades/sales in the appropriate threads though please guys (some posts have been edited). Thanks. :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
@C.C. 95

Only ever been round or through it apart from the Rugby Ground. FANTASTC for Antiques proper posh upmarket.

Most places I put in my web browser pulls up places in the U.S rarther than U.K frustrating but huge fun too :) .

Ok
Wish I'd have known mate I'd have defo took one of you :(
Missed it going live because I was on holiday.

Sorry, I would have loved to have helped out some Ninjas but literally every penny counts at the moment so couldn't afford the extra copies and risk not getting the money back in time as wouldn't have had chance to send them out to people quick enough :(

Reactions: Robbo72
Strange as well Elephant , Zebra , Rhino NO Hippopotamus love at all .

Gonna be sad watching it as Robin Williams was SO belivable as Alan Parish a flipping good Christmas feel good movie .

Worrying that Training Day has been charged for and despatched, yet this hasn't even been charged for yet.

Hope a delay isn't coming...
Strange as well Elephant , Zebra , Rhino NO Hippopotamus love at all .

Gonna be sad watching it as Robin Williams was SO belivable as Alan Parish a flipping good Christmas feel good movie .
What zebra? I can see a rhino, elephant and monkey. I can see how you'd confuse a monkey with a zebra....

Come on Zavvi, show us all the rear artwork!

lol its never a good thing when they arent forthcoming with the back art.

the best thing they could do is just make it a wooden effect. the worst thing they could do is put a random screenshot from the film on the back. or text.

it has to be wood effect like the front, it makes sense. anything else would clash and degrade the entire steelbook ha

lol its never a good thing when they arent forthcoming with the back art.

the best thing they could do is just make it a wooden effect. the worst thing they could do is put a random screenshot from the film on the back. or text.

it has to be wood effect like the front, it makes sense. anything else would clash and degrade the entire steelbook ha
If they're taking cues from the Asian Lion King steel (and I really, REALLY hope that they are) then the back could very well continue the wood effect with maybe a small image carved into the wood (not necessarily embossed but that would be awesome).

Knowing our luck though they'll probably pick out a shot of Robin's face and fill the entire back with it like some sort of honorary mural.