USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
looks super cool and in a rare instance, it seems uniquely fitting to have a "plain" wood back as it lends itself well enough to the wooden box identity. great looking release that will be a must have for steelbook collectors.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531
Damn, this is absolutely gorgeous. Hasn't arrived and won't for awhile as I'm in the states. I'm tempted to order a second just in case it arrives damaged!

Everyone's pics sold me! Looks beautiful :OMG:

Definitely a contender for SteelBook of the Year!

Just got mine. Love it love it love it. Although the high gloss on artwork depicting an ancient wooden board game is a bit odd, but I can let that go.

The 'bossing without a border is making mine 'pop' in the middle. Anyone elses?

This looks amazing Zavvi's best steelbook of the Year so far its better than Maleficent and Tangled
I still have to look at Lion King and Beauty and the Beast to see for sure which of these are the best

Jumanji will be one of my 3 selections for the vote for steelbook of the year
The other 2 votes I have not fully decided yet as I have other steelbooks to see yet but I have my short list ready and Zavvi and Kimchidvd are on my list

Last Year Zavvi won the steelbook of the year award with Who Framed Roger Rabbit will they win the award again this year

I should have this by Thursday/Friday or latest by Monday
I will be awaiting the postman at the door to collect I don't want this hitting the floor coming through the letter box

people forget 47ronin(ger) and rush way back in jan, just 2 off the top of my head

Wait until the hype for this dies down a bit, everyone was saying Mulan and Wolf of Wall Street were contenders several months ago. I think rarity plays a contributing factor, I could be wrong but it definitely makes them more desirable.