Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom UK
Price: £25
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

1.jpg

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If you live in the US, the Zoom group buy is currently the best option for this steelbook with 4k? Unless it ends up at Zavvi, correct?
Yes at the moment if you live in USA and want the 4K you have to use the Group Buy option

It could be weeks/months before 4K editions end up available with another retailer be it an amaray or steelbook

4K Amaray release will happen in various countries if you don't need the steelbook and don't mind waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: antpic14
Even though the set will be incomplete I feel it would still be a nice idea to have these 4 steelbooks sold with a dedicated slipbox . . . maybe the slipbox could be the Zoom exclusive part before the steelbooks end up with Zavvi / other retailer/s (something that seems to happen a lot with timed exclusives).
Still waiting for the EB "Shaun of the Dead" steelbook to appear elsewhere though . . .

£100 for 4 steelbooks is pushing it a bit maybe, especially considering the pre-order price of the Zoom "Star Trek I - X" boxed collection could've been had for about £84 after reductions. True, it's a bit like comparing apples with oranges as this collection has the super duper 4K discs included as well as the standard discs, but still pre-order pricing should've been £19.99 each max.

Personally not bothered by 4K ATM and doing nothing about these until 'bossing & finish is confirmed.

The previous Steelbook release easily blows these ones. Glossy and colourful artworks all round.Those who are offloading the previous set will be regretting it later.

Do not buy JP1, 2 and 3 on 4K unless the reviews are out. JW should be fine as it is a new release.

The previous Steelbook release easily blows these ones. Glossy and colourful artworks all round.Those who are offloading the previous set will be regretting it later.

Do not buy JP1, 2 and 3 on 4K unless the reviews are out. JW should be fine as it is a new release.

Early reports are indicating the original trilogy are new masters, time will tell for sure though

Zoom amaray links are up also, if you're ordering with them for the first time (like me) you can get all 4 films for £63 :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Doctor
I just want the discs tbh, more than happy with the previous WWA steels
It's good to see Zoom doing more exclusive steelbooks, but I'm more than happy with the previous releases.
Same here
I’ll wait till HMV, Zavvi, Zoom and Amazon stick the 4K amarays in the 2 for £30 deal they all seem to do. Then stick the 4K discs in my original steelbooks.
Me too
Anyone found any amaray 4K UK links yet or is it just Zoom and the steelbooks?
See posts #86 and #90
Zoom amaray links are up also, if you're ordering with them for the first time (like me) you can get all 4 films for £63 :cigar:
Thanks - have just ordered. BTW, you don't have to be ordering for the first time - the code seems to work on ALL orders.

Came across this today on my travels:-

"Zoom Customer Services (Zoom Customer Service)

Apr 18, 10:42

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your recent order for the four Jurassic Park and Jurassic World 4K Steelbooks.

Today we are a launching special offer, which affects your recent order, where customers can purchase all four Jurassic Park and Jurassic World 4K Steelbooks for only £70. (no discounts apply as a multi-buy offer)

Don’t worry; we haven’t forgotten about you as we are going to reduce the difference in price so you won’t miss out on this incredible offer when your card is charged and you will only be charged £70 for all 4 titles.

Hope this is good news for you and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Zoom Customer Service
Zoom Online Customer Services"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
£17.50 a pop ... now that sounds more acceptable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
========================================================================================================================================================
Message requesting confirmation/further details:-
"To: Zoom Co Customerservice
‎18‎ ‎Apr at ‎12‎:‎25
Dear Sir or Madam,

I read recently that it's possible to buy your set of four exclusive JURASSIC PARK steelbooks for £70 instead of £100.

Jurassic Park (Limited Edition Zoom Exclusive) (Steelbook - 4K UHD + BD + UV) [UHD]
Jurassic Park: The Lost World (Limited Edition Zoom Exclusive) (Steelbook - 4K UHD + BD + UV) [UHD]
Jurassic Park 3 (Zoom Exclusive Limited Edition) (Steelbook - 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Download)
Jurassic World (Zoom Exclusive Limited Edition) (Steelbook - 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Download)

Please confirm this information and let me know how to get the discount or let me know if I misunderstood.

Yours faithfully"
=======================================================================================================================================================
... and Zoom's reply:-
"Customer Services (Zoom Customer Service)

Apr 18, 14:18 BST

Hi Nicholas,

Yes you have read correctly - the special offer you are referring to is due to become live on our website this afternoon!

If you have already placed an order for these titles please let me know and I can refund you the difference.

If not you can wait for the offer to go live before making an order, or do it now and again I will refund you the difference so you get the discounted price.

Please let me know either way and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Becky
Zoom Online Customer Services"
========================================================================================================================================================
Speaking about dinosaurs how's about this cute novelty item?
DbCBPeaVMAEjNHl.jpg:large

DbCBPyuV4AAsKPv.jpg:large

DbCBQn3V4AAPpb0.jpg:large

Last edited:
I read that as in the offer is only valid if you buy all 4. If you only buy the first or the trilogy, etc. you don't get that break-down price, obviously.

Is there some sort of code to enter to get them for £70? As i enter all 4 im basket and says £100.
Also never purchased from these guys before what like is there packing for steelbooks and buying all 4 would they be all packed together or seperate.