Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I want the Lenti or Full Slip A, like other ninjas not overly impressed with this release. May consider leaving this, not too fond of the other steelbook NM have for Kill Bill Vol.2.

I don't want an o-ring and all the writing on the back so I will be buying full slip A. I think it's pretty nice. Hope we get purchase links because I never can search for anything on the Nova site.

Reactions: lgans316
I'm not sure if I want the Lenti or Full Slip A, like other ninjas not overly impressed with this release. May consider leaving this, not too fond of the other steelbook NM have for Kill Bill Vol.2.

My thoughts exactly, Vol.2 doesn't appeal to me at all so now I'm questioning whether I want this one or not....

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbobawny
loving the boxset but far too many boxsets coming out recently that I want and just can't afford :cry: I'll have be happy with type A this time round :whistle:
I know. We are being bombarded by release fast&furious. This (NM), Machete (Kimchi), LA Confidential (Zeta), Star Wars TFA (Blufans). Gotta be selective.

Looks like individually they are priced at around €30.50 (37,400 Kor won)

One click box at around €108 (132,00 Kor won)
I'll jump on one of them if I can get it around £35 delivered. I don't really want to pay more than that since I have the Tarantino boxset.
Main thing I want to see before pre-order though, is what vol 2 will look like. I NEED them to compliment each other and since I only want one copy, I may have to wait since all 3 of these look so different.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
@zesty @Noodles what ya think?

KB V1 is my favourite QT film so might just get Full Slip A and/or Lenti.
Kill Bill is my favourite also... I went through a stage of collecting every edition (including DVDs) a while back, but quit that after Zavvi's previous KB 1&2 steelbook. None of these editions blow me away, so I'll be saving my money and passing on this one. Hopefully someone else will do the films justice and release better looking packages at some point!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and rj531
By the way... for those just wanting the key chain, it can be bought separately from certain stores, so it's not exclusive to this package. I used to see them all the time in shops, and I'm sure there's loads on eBay too. I have one somewhere and I believe @Flloydo does too. ;)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Kill Bill is my favourite also... I went through a stage of collecting every edition (including DVDs) a while back, but quit that after Zavvi's previous KB 1&2 steelbook. None of these editions blow me away, so I'll be saving my money and passing on this one. Hopefully someone else will do the films justice and release better looking packages at some point!
One can only hope. A tad disappointed with what Nova has put together for this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry