Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the feedback in this thread I guess Full Slip A will sell out rather quickly. Then the Lenti will follow suit, while Full Slip B will remain available for quite some time.

how much do Nova charge for international shipping? And do they charge you later or upfront?
Shipping costs depend on the weight and the chosen shipping method.

Nova's cheapest international option is the K-Packet (Air Mail, tracked, signed for).

The cost seems to be either US $12, $18.40 or $27.62 - I get these rates for one, two or three steelbooks, respectively.

EMS will obviously cost more.

As mentioned earlier, full costs (including shipping) are charged when you place the order.

I can't calculate a way where it won't be at least $10 (or more) than ordering from Nova.

Is this the kind of title that will or is likely to sell out in minutes, where you could be ready to go at the exact time and still not make it through checkout because others typed faster?

I can't calculate a way where it won't be at least $10 (or more) than ordering from Nova.

Is this the kind of title that will or is likely to sell out in minutes, where you could be ready to go at the exact time and still not make it through checkout because others typed faster?
Not at all, high print run, lots of different options, old release. Just be there on time and you should be good

Reactions: Veronica Mars