Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
4K print run. Already re-released several times. Doubt if this will sell out. Even if this sells out, doubt it will fetch higher prices. Will try my luck by ordering direct or keep hunting elsewhere. At present the super glossy UK Steels I had purchased for 18 would do.
Yeah I feel the same man. I'm passing on release day cause theres more I wanna buy and shouldn't be tough to pick up at another time

Reactions: lgans316
So will this be $35.99 on the site when it's live like their other exclusives or $40 as per GB price?

Edit: I can see $35.99 in the OP

Jumped in for Fullslip A on the GB. I'll be in work when these go live on the website so glad I was able to get in on the groupbuy.

God I hope the slips on Vol. 2 match those on Vol. 1!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
What's the benefit of joining the group buy as to ordering this from the website directly?
They traditionally occur prior to the online release. In the good ol' days, you'd be worried about being able to cop a steelbook (as some sold out really fast) so it was a nice way to reassure yourself that you'd get a copy. Nowadays, the films rarely sell out too quickly, and when they do, the mark up on ebay is about the same as the mark up from the group buy's.

Personally I think full slip A is the worst.

Why is she standing in a room full of fire? It's got nothing to do with the film. Looks like a bad 80's action film poster!

I can see full slip B selling out first. Having the lower print run and all.

Actually I'll be surprised if this doesn't completely sell out fairly quickly like Kimchis Hateful 8.

It's Tarantino after all. And this film probably has a bigger following than Hateful 8 (which was also released in multiple countries in steelbook form)

First time the fight is available in colour on BD outside of Japan also.

Last edited:
Personally I think full slip A is the worst.

Why is she standing in a room full of fire? It's got nothing to do with the film. Looks like a bad 80's action film poster!

I can see full slip B selling out first. Having the lower print run and all.

Actually I'll be surprised if this doesn't completely sell out fairly quickly like Kimchis Hateful 8.

It's Tarantino after all. And this film probably has a bigger following than Hateful 8 (which was also released in multiple countries in steelbook form)

First time the fight is available in colour on BD outside of Japan also.

So wait. This has the House of Blue Leaves fight in colour? That's the only reason I was hanging onto my DVD boxes.