Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Slip A today and have decided to keep it! Obviously it was always going to look better in hand anyway, but the design has also grown on me... I still hate the back of the steel though. :p

Picked up my boxset from the post office but ended upset and angry because it was opened (probably at the customs office) and poorly made. Only opened the box once and already the paper started tearing.
View attachment 311454
View attachment 311455
View attachment 311456
My box looked almost exactly like yours. It also seemed incredibly tight/hard to open. I wonder if that had something to do with the damage at the seams and contact points.

Anyway, this was the first time I had to contact Nova for support, and I was really impressed. They were quick to respond and very apologetic. They are sending a replacement with my next order. I think they would've send one without waiting if I pressed them, but I don't mind this arrangement (especially since I don't have to go through the trouble of returning the damaged items).

Hope you get yours sorted! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CyberT and C2V3N
Looking forward to receiving my Full slip B soon just hope it does not get damaged on the way out.

Is it sacrilegious that after I opened my slip B I stuck one of the stickers on the bottom back of the booklet and I stuck the silver Nova sticker on the front bottom of the booklet? If it is, how do I go about getting absolution?:dunno:

Its most likely because the inventory is really low so a few odd copies might become available here and there. Its not like zavvi that "sell out" preorders all the time. Im fairly sure that most premium retailers have very very small inventory that pops up every so often
All editions are back In Stock!

Are you still thinking this is true. You know more about this issue than I do I will clearly admit but this is now the 4th time the Kill Bill Exclusives have come from OOS to In stock, and this time the Boxset is back. I think the steelbook market has softened a bit and like I said bwfore there last 4 Nova Choice releases are all in stock so I can easily see them playing the Zavvi game. It has certainly worked on the secondary market, I have seen multiple Box sets sell for between $220-$270 as well as the singles sell for more than 2x retail.They may need that artifical demand to push through enough of there stock.

If anyone is buying at those prices then that is their stupidity. You are right the market doesnt demand those prices but I am sure that Nova are not playing the zavvi game.

Just happily bought the fullslip B. Hoping Vol2's matching slip will look good next to it. First time, for a long time, I've bought a nova full slip