Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm i am going to see the price and the fullslip and lenti artworks and decide.

Volume 1 front is good but the back should have Crazy 88 or Gogo. I hope they will be have them on their Fullslip or Lenti artworks.

There's 3 different shades of yellow used on Vol I. It's too much!

Was expecting better rear artwork also. The '***** Wagon' barely features in the film.

Overall package will have to be impressive.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and harry
I'm interested and definatley for vol 1, but I don't want vol 1 without vol 2

The front for vol 2 isn't too bad but the back looks awful.

Also if they go live the same month then I'll prob have to pass.

If pre order for both volumes are a month apart then I'll consider it after seeing slips etc

@Noodles
I kind of agree with you... the fronts are nice and smart looking as I'd hoped, but the backs look a mess! Vol 1 is really random, especially with only having the back end of the truck on there (rather than the entire thing). Not to brag or anything, but I'd much prefer something centered to match the front like on my old concept, as it flows much better IMO...

#70 Kill Bill (SC).png

If they wanted to go the p.wagon bit they could have done the key chain on the back with some great deboss/imbossing on there.

Overall I like the designs, and as Steelselecta said, it would be great to have a premium steelbook set of all QT's films:joy: