Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, not really a wow effect. But i was everytime very pleased with the finish of the Lenti and the Fullslips
at the end from their releases. So i hope i will not regret my decision to go for the One-Click.
For the next Release Edge of tomorrow i expect something different and the feeling that i want this NOW ;)

Now Ive had time to look at the BS I didn't even realise that the full slip A is simular to the Steelbook image

As a fan of manta I feel they have really let us down on the choices and final decisions. They should of got feedback from us or other forums. I feel like they now think everything they will do is epic because they have had a good run so far. What happened with the updates and keeping up to date with the collectors (I myself haven't spoke to them in ages so I'm not sure if others do)

Slip A looks like it might look great in hand but the double image is annoying and the back of the slip is crap

Slip B is too much white, if the steel was not white I would of gone for the white slip. But still not sure on what I think of the back and front as a whole

Lenti, I'll say it again and like others have mentioned. The video shows it to be standard PET format so it looks very thin and will most likely be very flimsy, bend easy and horrible pinch style folds if not careful.
Just from the video you can see it don't look or feel like a premium slip!
It should of been included with all editons or cheaper than the other slips (regardless of it being a lenti it looks too cheap)

Not interested in 1/4 slips but again the whole buy 3x editons in a box to get another version (regardless of how nice the box looks) is wearing thin on me

Just because one or two retailers do it I don't think all should.
We have blufans, Zeta, PA (oldboy), FAC and now manta doing it.

They were good at being original, scrap the box and getting peeps to spend 3x as much to get a quarter slip and focus on doing something special each time that does not include a box OR do it like Zeta did with BvS.
And although I didn't go for the Zeta BvS box, out of every editon that has a box that is the one I would of gone for if I had the money to spend - not even sure why I'm banging on about that as 1/4 slips and boxes don't interest me

I do wish they chnaged the back of slip A though. It's such a boring and pointless image

I did want to collect all manta exclusives but it'll prob skip this, it's pointless me spending such a large amount on a package that isn't wowing me - I reakon they will look good in hand but it all seems wrong at the moment

:wow::naughty::angel:Every single release smell fishy for me cause :watch: they all may pop as winner, :cool:that black fullslip, :cool:that white fullslip, :cool:that lenti who change color:brb: .... that 1/4 that may blow mindo_O

Too bad the 1/4 slip is only part of the one click. Not a huge fan of any of the slips, so guess I'll have to be on the lookout if someone breaks apart their one click for whatever reason and then nab a 1/4 slip that way.
wanted to buy the lenti & 1/4 slip, then I read that it's one click only, so decided to buy lenti & full slip b, but I try to get the 1/4 slip via ebay as well

• Thanks
Reactions: Rosby
one click for me
I would do the same, when it would contain 3 editions instead of 4. full slip a has the same artwork as the steelbook, so worthless (sorry Manta Lab). on the other hand the money is another problem. still have to pay for Zootopia blufans + I bought stuff on ebay and amazon.

damn I was at work, hope I got in on the boxset for the GB :ohno: @Aniv

every release looks awesome and I'm sure all that finish on the slips will be mind blowing, have to go for the boxset!!:thumbs:

GB links on OP??

The more I look at the one click the less interested I become in it. The full slips aren't great IMO but still loving the look of the lenti

Loving this Movie So Much and Owning to me what is the best edition for this movie the FAC with one of their BEST ''Flip Flop Lenticular'' ever !!!
And I do love VERY MUCH the WWA Steel, so for me the FAC package is the Perfect one.

However this will complement my FAC nicely I hope. After owning my first copy from manta lab(as everyone was saying how High Quality their products were),
with Constantine ''Fullslip A'' I got a Taste of it/ Really nice high Quality Slip/Lenticular/Steel and Bonus Items.

Not Crazy by Fullslip A, but in Hands it might just be super nice.
Love Fullslip Type B(at least they are not all tangled up in a Circle so it feels different) and Back art is Unique haven't seen this yet :hungry:
I'm not a Lenticular Person, but I do love some ''Fullslip Lenticulars'' and the Depth of ''Constantine Type A'' simply Floored me, so it's a no brainer :drool:
Might as well go for the Boxset at this point :rofl:

I think he means how many 1-clicks will be allocated to the GB

Yep you might be right :thumbs:

AFAIK there was no set limit for ''Constantine GB Allocation'' and there is no mention in regards to limits for the ''Group Buy Allocated Copies'' for Kingsman also.

Only limits I have seen so far is what is allowed ''per member''