L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: April 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set (No PayPal or Visa on HDZeta for the time being - Mastercard accepted) Pre-order April 5.
HDN Group Buy: supports Paypal Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

Group buy quantity:
Box set - 100
Lenti - 200
Full Slip - 50

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

lenti.jpg FS.jpg quarter.jpg box.jpg
LA steelbook Outside(1).jpg LA steelbook inside(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys who don´t open your premium editions, I don´t understand how you can deal with that temptation. I have my Fullslip still sealed for two days now, but I would really love to open it and check all that stuff and most importantly the steelbook itself, but I can´t, still waiting for answer by HDzeta :grumpy:

My lenti arrived today. I have to say that I'm not overly impressed. The lenti is very poor with a poor flip/flop transition and the sticker is very weak, plus I don't like the fact that you don't get the 'Gold Label' sticker with it either.

The steelbook is very nice however as is the booklet and cards. Shame really as I was looking forward to this one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531
You guys who don´t open your premium editions, I don´t understand how you can deal with that temptation. I have my Fullslip still sealed for two days now, but I would really love to open it and check all that stuff and most importantly the steelbook itself, but I can´t, still waiting for answer by HDzeta :grumpy:
i opened mine ans my steel is messed up, waiting for HDz to see if they would be able to replace it! :(

Many thanks to HDZeta. Box set arrived in Australia today, very pleased. Also the new GB system was very smooth from start to finish. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: wxlinkswd