Leon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #6) [Korea]

Which artwork candidate would convince you to buy?

• Artwork Candidate #1

Votes: 233 56.4%
  • Artwork Candidate #2

Votes: 180 43.6%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 8th, 2014
Price: 34.99$
Buy link:
1/4 slip (limited to 500): here (sold-out)
Full slip (limited to 1500): here (sold-out)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

1/4 slip:
1389862142221743.jpg

Full slip:
13898620213161.jpg

Posted artwork:
1387613246796809.jpg

Live pic

Packaging detail
- numbered plastic card
- artcard
- 6x photo card
- booklet

Attachments

• 0925??_??????_????.jpg
    0925??_??????_????.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 757
  • 01-artwork.jpg
    01-artwork.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 676
  • 02-quarter.jpg
    02-quarter.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 658
  • 03-full.jpg
    03-full.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 621
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 586
Last edited by a moderator:
Why not LGB? Leon is a far better film than that, even Jean Reno himself would tell you that.

Agreed. Leon is not only more popular, but a better movie than LGB. The only thing going for LGB was it was a rare Steel (although I own it so I do like the movie too, just saying...)

Great choice of film. I hope it's the uncut International Version. I cannot wait to see what exclusives are added to this.

Never seen the movie but really want to now! I have seen that artwork with Leon's head looking up before though so I think it should be something different this time. Heres my suggestions:

Front:
tumblr_me86e1DgYd1qzhglpo1_500.png

Back:
mkdi51.jpg

Inside:
28wlycw.jpg

Never seen the movie but really want to now! I have seen that artwork with Leon's head looking up before though so I think it should be something different this time. Heres my suggestions:

Front:
tumblr_me86e1DgYd1qzhglpo1_500.png

Back:
mkdi51.jpg

Inside:
28wlycw.jpg

Not really feeling any of them tbh. At least one of the pics needs to be of Gary Oldman going batshit crazy...

Dont know anything about the movie so I just chose the best looking poster arts i saw that differentiated from the widespread head cover.:dunno:

I just saw the Digipack art and I wouldn't mind that as a steelbook as well.

Not really feeling any of them tbh. At least one of the pics needs to be of Gary Oldman going batshit crazy...

+1
Gary Oldman should be at the back cover at least. And I won't complain if they take the German front artwork with embossing. I hope it doesn't come in slipcover and all that fancy stuff.

Wow, people getting excited of what the Steelbook will look like and they haven't seen the movie yet. No wonder overpriced Steelbooks get sold out.

All of steelbook treatment will be decided by poll results

Hopefully the HDN voters have more sense than HBO's poll for Game of Thrones, Season 3, BB-exclusive slipcovers. I'm keepin' the faith regarding my ninja brothers and sisters. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Nice! I LOVE the Japan digipack, but it's long sold out, so now I will be very interested to see the artwork chosen for this. I hope it's great like the Digi.

:scat:

Interesting. Once I have something I don't look for it and have no idea it's desired, OOS, etc. It's the ones you miss out on that you don't forget. :angry: