UK
Release date: November 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Let Me In
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

10997013-1410523581-597977.jpg

10997013-1410523581-598011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're forgetting the three HMV exclusives they released a few years ago (The Devil's Double, Drive and Transporter 3).
That's different
Icon UK now do their own releases from now on
Icon Productions used other retailers with previous releases and were part owned by other companies back then with Lionsgate been one of them and others

Icon UK
In September 2013, Icon Film Distribution UK and Icon Home Entertainment UK were purchased by investment company New Sparta and now will distribute all Blu-ray and DVD release themselves that Icon Film Distribution UK own the rights to and is part of the reason you been seeing the back catalogue titles been re released with some as steelbooks and also hammer films getting releases direct from Icon Home Entertainment

Which means in theory they could re release drive in the UK if they wanted to

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut
I've cancelled my pre-order of this pending photos of the actual steel. I think there's the potential with the cover design to create a great steel but how many times have we said that in the past.

It's not out of stock yet and I'm guessing it won't be any time soon.

This is a bit off topic
Icon Home Entertainment have the rights to some Hammer Horror Films in the UK not all of the films as some previous titles have rights with some other distributors until these licences expire

How many of you would like to see Hammer Horror Films like
Dracula/Frankenstein/Mummy and other Hammer Horror films get releases as steelbooks

Reactions: vurt and psychoscot
This is a bit off topic
Icon Home Entertainment have the rights to some Hammer Horror Films in the UK not all of the films as some previous titles have rights with some other distributors until these licences expire

Dracula/Frankenstein/Mummy and other Hammer Horror films get releases as steelbooks

Me for one, think a dedicated Hammer thread needs started [emoji2]

Reactions: paulboland and vurt
This is a bit off topic

And me for two! Hammer Horror series of steels would be great! :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
This is a bit off topic

You can start a thread in the feedback section for steelbooks you would like to see. You can also start a chat thread in the Steelbook chat/support section if you would like to discuss other Hammer releases!:thumbs:

That's different
Icon UK now do their own releases from now on
Icon Productions used other retailers with previous releases and were part owned by other companies back then with Lionsgate been one of them and others

Icon UK
In September 2013, Icon Film Distribution UK and Icon Home Entertainment UK were purchased by investment company New Sparta and now will distribute all Blu-ray and DVD release themselves that Icon Film Distribution UK own the rights to and is part of the reason you been seeing the back catalogue titles been re released with some as steelbooks and also hammer films getting releases direct from Icon Home Entertainment

Which means in theory they could re release drive in the UK if they wanted to

Oh. I always thought that they handled it themselves since there are no other company logos on the discs or J-cards.

Oh. I always thought that they handled it themselves since there are no other company logos on the discs or J-cards.
The Icon Logo appears on Icon Productions releases distributed through Lions Gate and other distributors who did the releases in the UK
Lions Gate previously did the distribution for Icon in the UK until Icon UK was taken over recently and now Icon Film Distribution UK and Icon Home Entertainment UK will distribute the Blu-ray/DVD releases in the UK themselves

Icon Press Release
On 23 September 2013 IFD was re-launched backed by investment company New Sparta founded by Dr Jerome Booth. The acquisition , which includes titles released though IFD’s output deal with Lionsgate and the UK library, will see IFD acquiring and releasing films in all media. IFD will work with existing and new partners to deliver effective campaigns for quality distinctive material.
Icon Films Distribution UK
http://www.iconmovies.co.uk/library.html

I purchased Let me in to support Hammer Films
I had dealings with Hammer Films with Silva Screen records back in the 90's and I'm a massive fan of anything connected to Hammer Films be it films and music

Quick trivia
For those of you that don't know Icon Films was founded in August 1989 by Mel Gibson

I like the Steelbook Artwork
I would though have preferred they do a gloss finish with the steelbooks

Last edited:
Cancelled this for the time being. LOVE the film and already own the slipcase version. Since it hasn't sold out I will await actual pictures confirming the finish before I triple dip as I have the US version too with comic book.

Would be great if Zavvi makes original(European) version of movie in steelbook
Zavvi don't make steelbooks never have done and as they are a online retailer shop
Let the Right One in the UK is from Momentum Pictures which is now owned by Entertainment One
Entertainment One would need to releases this as a steelbook if you want to see that happen and offer it to Zavvi as an exclusive or another retailer or a general release

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Order despatched

Postman going to hate me next week lots of parcels coming from UK/USA/Korea/Germany

Last edited: