Lilo & Stitch (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 17, 2017
Purchase link: Lilo & Stitch (Pre-order on March 12 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £17.99

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6258.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to all of those! I would go doolally for The Black Cauldron too, but the chances of that happening are slim to zero. I think I'm in the minority for loving what they tried to do with that movie. IMO John Hurt as the horned king deserves his place beside the likes of Maleficent, Jafar and Prince John. What a dude. RIP.
The Black Cauldron not available on Blu-ray so no steelbook can happen until Disney do a Blu-ray release
It's only been previously released on DVD and VHS

Amen to all of those! I would go doolally for The Black Cauldron too, but the chances of that happening are slim to zero. I think I'm in the minority for loving what they tried to do with that movie. IMO John Hurt as the horned king deserves his place beside the likes of Maleficent, Jafar and Prince John. What a dude. RIP.

Oh yeah forgot that one

Tbh there's prob a few I forgot lol but that list and cauldron would make me happy

The Black Cauldron not available on Blu-ray so no steelbook can happen until Disney do a Blu-ray release
It's only been previously released on DVD and VHS

Think it was more of a wish list because Petes dragon, Winnie the Pooh & return oz in my list are the same (I think - well I've never seen them on Blu ray anyway)

If they really want to get on my good side then

• rescuers down under
• the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh
• return to Oz
• Basil
• cars 2 (just to complete Pixar - Hmv printed back is awful)
• Petes dragon (original)
• dinosaur (possibly)
• Bolt
• muppets Christmas carol
And
• muppets most wanted to go with the one before

And a bonus that will never ever happen
• songs of the south

I'd be down for the original Pete's Dragon. Absolutely loved that film growing up

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Think it was more of a wish list because Petes dragon, Winnie the Pooh & return oz in my list are the same (I think - well I've never seen them on Blu ray anyway)
Pete's Dragon (the original) and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh are both available on Blu-ray, as i own copies of both!
Pooh was released on Blu-ray in November 2015 and Pete's Dragon in April 2013 (also as a double pack with the new version in December 2016).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Pete's Dragon (the original) and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh are both available on Blu-ray, as i own copies of both!
Pooh was released on Blu-ray in November 2015 and Pete's Dragon in April 2013 (also as a double pack with the new version in December 2016).

Now you said it I have actually seen that double pack lol

But good to know cheers, hopefully one day

I really wished they would have changed the artwork. I'm on the edge now, want to have this movie as a steelbook but don't like the backartwork with Stitch just copied and pasted.

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
I really wished they would have changed the artwork. I'm on the edge now, want to have this movie as a steelbook but don't like the backartwork with Stitch just copied and pasted.
I hear you- I'm exactly the same; Essentially I'd be paying £18 for a film I already own (albeit on DVD) with the same front cover artwork, with the only difference being the steel case and awful back artwork.

As much as I love the film, and want to add it to the collection, I'm in two minds whether or not to cancel as there's better things I could spend my hard earned cash on as opposed to a lazily designed steelbook.

These new releases look so half-arsed. I want a L&S steel, but the back and inner art are just awful. May still bite at a later date though

Fair play to those who have ordered this, but am not one of those who have as i can't bring my self to buy this based on the fact that it would just look odd in the collection imo, awesome film though :thumbs: