IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
old shipping/release date was August 16th...so the delay is more than 2 weeks.
yeah and looking on your profil, I assume you collect Steelbooks longer than just one week.. :D so I guess you know that there are often delays in this business, especially when it comes to the premium section..
and at least John from Manta Lab is one of the good guys, giving a lot of updates and transparent reasons why there is sometimes a delay.. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
Steelbook looks to be a stunner, have to agree that the FA one wins by virtue of the colors and art chosen, but this is also a great choice as the image on the steelbook is very detailed and I love debossed titles. It's nice to have such different but excellent choices.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
John from Manta lab replied my email about Logan region locked and Alien Covenant.

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much for the email.

We weren't informed about the region lock with our discs because non of our Fox releases are region locked. Also, we weren't told that the discs are locked at that time. We've spoken to the Studio and it's first time they have locked the discs. They didn't inform us about this and since the disc replication cannot be managed by us. We have to accept the product as it is.

We are very sorry for the region lock. In the future, we will try our best to post the correct information.

For the Alien Covenant, we were told that it's not locked. If there's any changes, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

John from Manta lab replied my email about Logan region locked and Alien Covenant.

Dear Harry,

We weren't informed about the region lock with our discs because non of our Fox releases are region locked. Also, we weren't told that the discs are locked at that time. We've spoken to the Studio and it's first time they have locked the discs. They didn't inform us about this and since the disc replication cannot be managed by us. We have to accept the product as it is.

We are very sorry for the region lock. In the future, we will try our best to post the correct information.

For the Alien Covenant, we were told that it's not locked. If there's any changes, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Lol sent me pretty much the same email

(Deleted the post, no point having it twice)

Downer about Logan but fingers crossed covenant don't change

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Thanks Harry, it's a shame this happened. Hopefully Alien is region free!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Thanks for the info mate. :)

Shame on Fox for not informing Manta beforehand... very shady of them!

giphy.gif